Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 688 Posts
    Awesome that you’re feeling good!!!
    Installing upgraded body, PLEASE WAIT....................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elivo For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-15-2018)

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,604 Times in 2,705 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elivo View Post
    Awesome that you’re feeling good!!!
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling fuuucking great...I swear now ...all...hormones back to a normal range and it's so awesome..I'm so peaceful, way less stressed about anything and happy as fuuuck..I really really wish all women would take advantage of feeling this unbelievably wonderful!
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

Gadawg (10-15-2018)

Thanks
    Great to hear Jenn! Ive been sending pieces of this thread to my friend who is also a cancer survivor.

She takes large doses of anti-E drugs bc her cancer was breast but her T is also very low and nobody has really tried to treat her that way. She went through such agressive chemo that she will have very very long lasting symptoms but I think this could change her life.

Thanks for spreading the word about something most people have never even heard of.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-15-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Great to hear Jenn! Ive been sending pieces of this thread to my friend who is also a cancer survivor.

She takes large doses of anti-E drugs bc her cancer was breast but her T is also very low and nobody has really tried to treat her that way. She went through such agressive chemo that she will have very very long lasting symptoms but I think this could change her life.

Thanks for spreading the word about something most people have never even heard of.
    Thank you! I truly appreciate that some of you guys appreciate this stuff on a dude board...lmao!!

The major thing for me is I'm just about living the best life I can..I'm not afraid of things that a lot of women are....I know that tons won't use estrogen due to it can cause breast cancer and I get that especially if breast cancer is well know in your family!! But since it's not known in my family and even though I had my stuff...we get mammograms once a year just like other things that are covered by insurance....do them!!!

Now, since she had breast cancer...I don't know if she could get a script for estrogen ever (I know nothing about that) but maybe other stuff...I hope!!

Give her a hug for me if you see her!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    Thank you! I truly appreciate that some of you guys appreciate this stuff on a dude board...lmao!!

The major thing for me is I'm just about living the best life I can..I'm not afraid of things that a lot of women are....I know that tons won't use estrogen due to it can cause breast cancer and I get that especially if breast cancer is well know in your family!! But since it's not known in my family and even though I had my stuff...we get mammograms once a year just like other things that are covered by insurance....do them!!!

Now, since she had breast cancer...I don't know if she could get a script for estrogen ever (I know nothing about that) but maybe other stuff...I hope!!

Give her a hug for me if you see her!!!!
    No. She has to keep her estrogen near zero but with testosterone, she might be able to regain some sense of herself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-15-2018)

Thanks
    One thing I wanted to add.......

Once again, with the fact that everyone's body handles things different.....but...

I've also heard many women say they will not use hormones because of weight gain..........

I've been on all three through my doctor for months and I have not gained a pound!!!

Just saying....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,676 Times in 1,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    One thing I wanted to add.......

Once again, with the fact that everyone's body handles things different.....but...

I've also heard many women say they will not use hormones because of weight gain..........

I've been on all three through my doctor for months and I have not gained a pound!!!

Just saying....
    That's because hormones don't make you gain weight, food does. You can't gain if you're at or below maintenance calories.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-17-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    That's because hormones don't make you gain weight, food does. You can't gain if you're at or below maintenance calories.
    So, all the women that accuse the hormones for gaining weight...are overeating which is common sense...unfortunately many like to blame everything but themselves for gaining weight! Sad.....
    Last edited by jennerrator; 10-17-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks
    K, just wanted to post if anyone can use it for preference and dosage My current and I feel fuuucking awesome!!

B24EDA1A-D8D0-4571-83CC-6906A2892613.jpg

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213