Women and HRT Including TRT

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Nice Jenn, Good to see that worked out, and at a good price too, shit cant beat that

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
lol..that’s just getting the proper amount for me and he’s also a hormone Dr. so that’s normal for him to do..I’m so lucky!

I was just thinking if it's not pre loaded you could divide the dose and do ever week to keep blood levels more consistent.

I guess the cream didn't work out for you to well?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking if it's not pre loaded you could divide the dose and do ever week to keep blood levels more consistent.

I guess the cream didn't work out for you to well?

oh I’m fine with the way it is...I’ve never had any issues...

nope, with the way the cream goes threw the skin it’s different and isn’t working good with me hair wise so back to the injections and yes...just like everyone else about having to put the cream on everyday!!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
yes..yes I did:)

I have to admit I think it’s a mental thing to an extent..think we discussed this a tad:32 (20):

I can assure you it isn't. I think Im a hyperresponder to trt because I might have been hypogonadal for so long. I have a severe allergy to mammal meat so I think by the nature of my diet, I lack many necessary nutrients and the healthy cholesterol to manage hormones as well as they should be for a serious lifter. I can say for certain that all of my depression and the majority of my anxiety has lifted thanks to trt.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can assure you it isn't. I think Im a hyperresponder to trt because I might have been hypogonadal for so long. I have a severe allergy to mammal meat so I think by the nature of my diet, I lack many necessary nutrients and the healthy cholesterol to manage hormones as well as they should be for a serious lifter. I can say for certain that all of my depression and the majority of my anxiety has lifted thanks to trt.

Well I’ve agreed that it’s different for everyone..if you have issues it helps then it’s awesome..but I know some folks don’t have actual issues..it’s in the mind:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have missed shots...putting on cream.....was off 5 months after doing it for years and was fine going from 267 test level to a 4...hmmmmm no issues until 4-5 weeks taking it by cream...only new issue, I never had was serious hair loss but was explained to me that the way it goes through the system is why I had an issue...back to the shots and sure all will be great again like the years I was injecting :32 (20):

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have missed shots...putting on cream.....was off 5 months after doing it for years and was fine going from 267 test level to a 4...hmmmmm no issues until 4-5 weeks taking it by cream...only new issue, I never had was serious hair loss but was explained to me that the way it goes through the system is why I had an issue...back to the shots and sure all will be great again like the years I was injecting :32 (20):

I have gone back and forth between the cream and injections for my trt and I’ve always found injections to be a lot more stable (the cream always gave me a nice “pulse” from a libido perspective, though). What did the dr say was the difference in how it goes through your system?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have gone back and forth between the cream and injections for my trt and I’ve always found injections to be a lot more stable (the cream always gave me a nice “pulse” from a libido perspective, though). What did the dr say was the difference in how it goes through your system?

Ok, I wanted to post proper wording but this is basically what he said....we of course didn't discuss everything else said in this...just hair shit LOL

Gels and creams, like all transdermal delivery systems, provide a greater boost in DHT levels, compared to injectable testosterone preparations. As DHT is responsible for all the things of manhood. The transdermals are better at treating sexual dysfunction than are injectables. However, issues of hair loss (which I treat with a compounded topical DHT blocking mixture) and possible prostate morbidity (a contentiously debatable point, to be sure, but resolved in the negative to my mind) then come into play. This might be a good time to mention I vehemently oppose adding finasteride or similar medication.

To end the debate on this topic, transdermal T gels/creams are more likely to elevate estrogen than injections, as long as the shots are properly administered once per week. That is because aromatase lives in the skin, along with higher concentrations of 5-AR, which converts T to E.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Ok, I wanted to post proper wording but this is basically what he said....we of course didn't discuss everything else said in this...just hair shit LOL

Gels and creams, like all transdermal delivery systems, provide a greater boost in DHT levels, compared to injectable testosterone preparations. As DHT is responsible for all the things of manhood. The transdermals are better at treating sexual dysfunction than are injectables. However, issues of hair loss (which I treat with a compounded topical DHT blocking mixture) and possible prostate morbidity (a contentiously debatable point, to be sure, but resolved in the negative to my mind) then come into play. This might be a good time to mention I vehemently oppose adding finasteride or similar medication.

To end the debate on this topic, transdermal T gels/creams are more likely to elevate estrogen than injections, as long as the shots are properly administered once per week. That is because aromatase lives in the skin, along with higher concentrations of 5-AR, which converts T to E.

That is very informative, glad i went with shots myself now as well. Nice write up Jenn

AnneC

Lady Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! I'm so relieved, I was starting to think that my loss of libido was a pure unconscious mental block, now I do have more hopes that it's hormones related..
I had been using a test gel but I think at a too low dosage, cause my libido barely changed.

Thank you so much for all this info, I'll try again straight away :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you have any questions..ask...and I’ll try to answer/help:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, hair stuff in and good to go...says what it is, how much it is medicine wise and instructions. I asked for results, they said of course everyone is different but no one has complained...wooo hoooo

EEF7AC55-28F2-46D6-93DA-D28C15C0CF85.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so started the test cream 7/5 but I stopped taking it at the end of July sooooo...got test level today and a huge 14!!!!
Doesn't sound like much but sex drive is up and thats all I care about, now on the shots I’ll check it again:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Soooooooooooooo...getting blood test this Friday from using the shots which has been awesome as they always were...maybe more than "14" lol...but actually feeling great!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok....here is the results to my test results...now, let me say this first..taking only "50" a month and my level is high but I feel normal...when I was doing it on my own forever...I was way different the way I felt and acted.....and the level was only "20" higher than it is now...go figure LOL...whatevs...I feel awesome and ok with the amount!

This was in August test (when using cream for about a month)

thumbnail.jpg

This was last weeks draw:D

thumbnail1.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and for men with older women....just sharing...I feel awesome and way peaceful....life is good!!!

Estrogen level two weeks ago.....

thumbnail3.jpg

Level now and he wants them both a tad higher..

thumbnail2.jpg