HGH during pct ?

Reaction score
hey guys i got hcg , nolva and climid for pct... the standard... i have a chance to score about 6 months worth the high right now, and i was curious would it mess up my pct if i were using hgh, before/during and after PCT?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
No it wouldn't. It takes a few months to really kick in anyways. 6 months would be a decent run. But I wouldn't run hcg during pct. either blast before pct or take on cycle.

Reaction score
Ya I was going to blast HCG for two weeks after last tri blend injection than start clomid an nolva - still not certain how much HCG to use though. A lot of info out here but it all varies so much.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no.

but to make pct anabolic you'd need rea LR3, slin, etc, etc.....like a GH cycle.

staying on 3-5iu ED for 5 months + is the better route.

gh0st

Reaction score
I would start the HGH mid cycle , then stay on thru PCT and post PCT.....a min of 6-9 months!

Reaction score
I would start it as soon as possible sense it would take a while to really kick in anyway. I started feeling the g at about 1-2 months in, hands numb and arms numb. But to really see the best effects i would recommend at least 6 months. Make sure you are getting quality g. There was a huge difference in progress when i actually got decent stuff. I have been running 5-10 ius a day for about 5 months now and see very little as far as losing gains when i get off of cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would start it as soon as possible sense it would take a while to really kick in anyway. I started feeling the g at about 1-2 months in, hands numb and arms numb. But to really see the best effects i would recommend at least 6 months. Make sure you are getting quality g. There was a huge difference in progress when i actually got decent stuff. I have been running 5-10 ius a day for about 5 months now and see very little as far as losing gains when i get off of cycle

5-10iu a day has to be $$$

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used gh during a pct once..It makes the pct time easier for sure

New Threads