Robot Lord

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those of you that didn't know him have truly lost out. Amazing man, brother, father. I will post my own remembrance when the time is right. PoB hit on the point that is the most important at this time. TrIna and the children.

I will wear my piece in pride brother. Thank you for everything you gave me.

It didn't even occur to me until a little while ago that I wear his ink everywhere I go. It's like I have a little piece of him with me all the time. Means even more to me now.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss, and although I have never known or talked to him, it's clear from the people here that have that he was a great man.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It didn't even occur to me until a little while ago that I wear his ink everywhere I go. It's like I have a little piece of him with me all the time. Means even more to me now.

We got the ink for a reason, now it means even more because it came from our brother. We will carry it wherever we go sir.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My prayers go out to his family. I only knew him through pms and emails but it didnt take long to realize he was a stand up guy. Im glad I had the pleasure to know him even in the way I did. Much respect Robot...rest in peace brother and crush those heavenly weights!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this brother. Things like this flat out suck. Ain't much other way to say it.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Mike was a great bro. I wasn't super tight but we always shared a bond. He hated my team with a passion and I hated his team with a passion. Lololol. Always fought during football season. I also talked numerous times about getting some ink but never made it down.:(

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Always a terrible thing to lose a brother, sorry Pillar.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fawkin hell...we'd swapped PMs about tattoos and had loosely discussed his adding some work to me back piece. He's always in a good mood it seemed. Terrible loss - PoB very sorry for you Mate & peace to his family.

RIP to a Brother.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! He was way too young to have passed. I remember him from the ol SI days. He was a good guy. My thoughts will be with his friends & family. Rip buddy!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Loosing someone is the worst. I always have trouble expressing sympathy b/c I know all to well how much it hurts and words don't ever do any justice . Time passes his memory won't Your lucky enough to have some of his art to carry with you forever I am sure there are lots of memories tatted on your heart as well

RIP Mike

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow my prayers and condolences go out towards his family and friends

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Terrible news.

Robot was the first to befriend me on SI. He was a great dude.

RIP Bro

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry man that really sucks

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rest In Peace RL very good guy I remember well

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RIP Robot. It does feel longer than that. One my original clients and a good friend to all.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump for Robot Lord... I should get some fireworks and blast them off today.

He lived right in the flight path of the Baltimore PD helicopter. Crazy **** used to shoot fireworks off when he saw them coming lol

New Threads