Robot Lord

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today is my youngest daughter's first birthday. Middle name Michelle. Funny how that works. Those of you that knew him know how much he touched every single one of us. It was amazing to watch that guys transition. When I was first opening my brick and mortar he had no qualms whatsoever about hopping on a flight to come out and help me. I damn near had bribe him not to. Huge heart, great father, great friend.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Earlier this evening I got one of the worst phone calls you can get... I was informed that my boy has passed away. You guys knew him as Robot Lord. He hasn't been active as of late because he filled his life with obligation and service to everyone around him leaving little time for recreation. But Robot was an OG at SI.

I'm sitting here typing this through tears and honestly I could just puke.

Robot's name was Mike. He lived a fast lifestyle of motorbikes, and had broken damn near every bone in his body at some point. He was covered from the neck down in tattoos. He was jacked. If your wife was passing him on the street she would be clutching her purse tight. But his appearance belies his true nature. Mike was one of those guys that cares for everyone. Only time to fear him was if you messed with his family or friends.

I loved this guy. Every time we got to hang, hours would pass with us just shooting the shit. My wife even loved the guy and she doesn't like anyone!

Mike was married to a great woman. She had two kids of her own and Mike took those kids in as his own. His youngest daughter Bella was following in Mike's footsteps with her art work. She is amazingly talented like her Dad. We used to talk about her plans for art schools.

He employed people at his shop too. He had a really awesome crew that covered the spectrum of tattoo styles.

A lot of people he cared for. People who depended on him. I depended on him for his friendship.

Your honoring him right now and he is immortal in Heaven looking down smiling. RIP MIKE!!

Max

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes me hate that I never got to know the guy.

RIP bud.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Wish I could have known him. My prayer for you guys and his family today.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow...just wow...he was a great guy..we exchanged quite a few PM's just shooting the shit...this is a big loss....:(

This just tripped me the F out....life can be taken at anytime...live your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
he is In a better place with peace with the Lord, One day we shall meet him again.

New Threads