First cycle a diasaster (Got very sick) Looks like I have breast.

tony72722

Reaction score
Ended up getting very sick during my cycle. I was just finishing up dbol and I was feeling great. Been out of the gym almost two weeks. I still had 7 weeks of test level at 500mg a week. When I found out I got sick I lowered it to a TRT dosage of 250mg a week. Just now recovering and I think I'm going to train tomorrow for the first time again. I have some perky ass breast action going on right now. It's terrible. I was using aromasin 10mg ED while on dbol. I started at 12.5mg EOD after the dbol. My breast don't feel itchy no lumps or no pain but none the less they look like breast.

I was training chest twice a week very efficiently too so I know it's not that. My bench also was skyrocketed
I did still did gain 11 lbs through this disaster cycle.

Getting bloods done tomorrow.

Attachments

• Flexed.jpg
    Flexed.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Links don't work man.

And some dudes need way more than what u were taking to keep gyno away. You're very e sensitive. Letro or adex may be a better choice for u next time.

Let us know how the breast reduction goes. Lol joking homie. Was that too soon?

tony72722

Reaction score
Links don't work man.

And some dudes need way more than what u were taking to keep gyno away. You're very e sensitive. Letro or adex may be a better choice for u next time.

Let us know how the breast reduction goes. Lol joking homie. Was that too soon?
My buddy as some letro I'm going to try and kill it with that. If not I'll definitely be getting surgery soon lol

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Letro would be what if be looking into if i was in your shoes. Bloodwork will be good to know where your levels are at but even if your e2 is in range the breast tissue may still hang around

tony72722

Reaction score
Letro would be what if be looking into if i was in your shoes. Bloodwork will be good to know where your levels are at but even if your e2 is in range the breast tissue may still hang around
Yeah I'm hoping I won't have to get surgery.

tony72722

Reaction score
Worried about getting off exactly at this point right now because I'm still sort of sick. I think I'm going take one more shot of 250mg and milk that through. Then I'll start my PCT when I feel better. I just don't want to shut down while I'm still sick. I never took HCG because I thought I was going to be cruising for a while. Can I add in some HCG in between coming off and PCT would that be beneficial? GOing to go read more up on that right now. Can you guys help me coordinate this?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If u don't have hard lumps and just puffiness then u should be able to get it to go away. Give it some time.

How long u been off the dbol? And what's your dose of Stane now?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
A hcg blast between cycle and pct is a very good idea. I dont know exact doses but plenty of guys do it that way

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
My breast don't feel itchy no lumps or no pain but none the less they look like breast.

Compared to your arms and lats your chest is as flat as a flapjack.

Get the blood work done and dial yourself in but I think your being a little over dramatic.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
X2 what elite said. You got a huge back with a nice "V" shape going, but chest needs some attention. I'd just take letro and ride the cycle out.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Dude your buggin, doesn't look like gyno at all. Lol @ "yeah, I'm hoping I don't need surgery"

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ended up getting very sick during my cycle. I was just finishing up dbol and I was feeling great. Been out of the gym almost two weeks. I still had 7 weeks of test level at 500mg a week. When I found out I got sick I lowered it to a TRT dosage of 250mg a week. Just now recovering and I think I'm going to train tomorrow for the first time again. I have some perky ass breast action going on right now. It's terrible. I was using aromasin 10mg ED while on dbol. I started at 12.5mg EOD after the dbol. My breast don't feel itchy no lumps or no pain but none the less they look like breast.

I was training chest twice a week very efficiently too so I know it's not that. My bench also was skyrocketed on the dbol.

I did still did gain 11 lbs through this disaster cycle.

Getting bloods done tomorrow.

You don't have gyno bro. No disaster here. Just bump the aromasin up.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Let me ask if you don't mind; there's "I got sick" and then there's "I found out I was sick". They have two different meanings. I'm just trying to look at the big picture.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What POB said. No lumps, no pain NO GYNO! Dbol can/will cause puffy nips. Get your E2 checked.

tony72722

Reaction score
You don't have gyno bro. No disaster here. Just bump the aromasin up.
I haven't felt my nipples in a little less than a week because they don't look any worst and I wasn't itchy. This morning after reading this I felt them again and I feel a knot under my nipples. I say diasaster because I got so sick and missed out on about 2 weeks. I only gained 11 lbs when my goal was at least 20.

Let me ask if you don't mind; there's "I got sick" and then there's "I found out I was sick". They have two different meanings. I'm just trying to look at the big picture.
I suppose I worded that incorrectly. I got very sick.

Dude your buggin, doesn't look like gyno at all. Lol @ "yeah, I'm hoping I don't need surgery"
Gyno is my worst fear of starting AAS I guess I could be paranoid.

Compared to your arms and lats your chest is as flat as a flapjack.

Get the blood work done and dial yourself in but I think your being a little over dramatic.
Getting bloods done today. It's frusterating to hear that because I train chest the hardest. I'll spend an hour and a half training it from every single possible angle. I've tried every different type of training (dropsets.. heavy low rep, low high reps.)

Reaction score
the knot under the nips could be a small amount of gyno. Either way, if you are worried about it (as you clearly are) I would get ahold of some letro and take it. Then for the next cycle up your AI and have letro on hand as you might just be gyno-prone and get it easier than others. Gyno doesn't require surgery IMO, it can be controlled and kept to a minimum if you keep track of it. Serious gyno (which you don't have IMO) is the only time I would consider surgery.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't look like you have gyno but you're definitely holding water. Sorry but your size is mostly bloat from what I see. Could be because you're sick too.

tony72722

Reaction score
You don't look like you have gyno but you're definitely holding water. Sorry but your size is mostly bloat from what I see. Could be because you're sick too.

I've put on more mass.I've been off the dbol and I still have kept my strength. My lifts have dramatically increased. I feel like I did make gains jut not nearly as much as I wanted to.