Knee Wrapping

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That wrap looks kinda loose. I bet I could get them tighter. I know DYS likes my wraps.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't bitch that you wrapped me to tight. I said "that's a really tight wrap". It was a complement.

And you didn't fart in my face while I was wrapping you. You shit your pants. You made the 320lb dude sitting next to you in the staging area almost puke and disgust. At least he got to leave. I had to keep wrapping.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't bitch that you wrapped me to tight. I said "that's a really tight wrap". It was a complement.

And you didn't fart in my face while I was wrapping you. You shit your pants. You made the 320lb dude sitting next to you in the staging area almost puke and disgust. At least he got to leave. I had to keep wrapping.

I only do that to people I love.

You and my wife.

You did a great job on that wrap by the way.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to wrap them yourself....or would it always be necessary for another person to do it. I don't always have a workout partner since I moved is the reason I am asking.

Yes it is very possible to do it yourself. I do it all the time, I use 3 meter Inzer grippers and they stay pretty tight.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice wrap

Deep boston accents

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice wrap

Deep boston accents

I will never understand why guys think I have a Boston accent. I speak like I am from around here about as much as I have red hair and freckles.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pob: hey I just tore my ball bag, I need some one to look and see what's going on.

A person not named: sure I'll take a look.

Only a real bro will check someone else's hardware to see if something isn't right. That's powerlifting love.

CardinalJacked

Squat King
Reaction score
What do you guys use to pull the end of the wrap thru to lock it in place?

Is that just like a wrist wrap folded over? just feed it thru the loop and pull it thru?

Bigmike

Reaction score
"Know it hurts don't be a ****in pussy" love the accent lol

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like the person doing the wrapping was losing allot of tightness when he was going around his knee. The power lifters in my gym have this knee wrap thing that wraps the wraps super tight before u wrap making it very tight when u wrap the knee.
Very good form on the wrap. Thanks for the video

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like the person doing the wrapping was losing allot of tightness when he was going around his knee. The power lifters in my gym have this knee wrap thing that wraps the wraps super tight before u wrap making it very tight when u wrap the knee.
Very good form on the wrap. Thanks for the video

sure you can't get "wrap" in there one more time....;)

New Threads