Scammed by pharmacom

Reaction score
newb from a source and was scamed first time how to tell if legit or not? How unlucky am I. has it happend to anyone else their first time?

Hello Sir!
My name is Darius Postovski, a member of Pharmacom Labs team and official rep for PharmacomStore.in, the oldest and the largest Pharmacom retail distributor, active since 2008. We're being discussed, reviewed, lab tested on all the major steroid boards and we have yet to receive a legitimate complaint with proofs about a bad practice, underdosed products or poor customer service.
Our level of transparency is unprecedented for this industry, you can check out videos directly from our facility (sterilization, manufacturing line, tablet pressing etc): pharmacomstore.in/pages/innovations/ and also at least 2-3 SIMEC monthly reports of our products, results which are verifiable through their website. ( SIMEC is a world leading Swiss laboratory for chromatography tests). - pharmacomstore.in/pages/labtests/

Please give us some more details about your purchase, where did you ordered from, when, did you send payment?

How long has it been since you've placed the order? Have you tried contacting them? Did you use an actual pharmacom source or a website pretending to be them?

I'm asking these questions because pharmacom has been around for a while and I know many people who use them...they have a strong reputation across the boards (with blood work to back up all the hype). They've even had their gear tested unanimously and the results have been impressive so forgive me for being suspicious of your intentions here.

You also sound like a classic newbie (no offence) and they have a bad habit of claiming a source to be a "scammer" when they don't receive anything in 3 days...

Thank you Sir for your reasoning!

That's the risk you take when you decide to use a website. Never send more than you are ok with loosing.

Indeed Sir, but there are certain levels of risk. Pharmacom Labs is a brand since 2006 with the first official retail store (PharmacomStore) active since 2008 and still running.

basicstero is the only pharmacon source i would use. THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL SOURCE. the buck stops with them. all other pharmacon sellers get there product from basicstero. THERE BULK LIST IS AMAZING!!!!!!

That is not correct Sir,
Both BasicStero and PharmacomStore are direct stores of the manufacturer with the possibility of shipping orders directly from the factory in Asia. Price difference between the 2 is made by different shipping methods from warehouses (transit time, seizure rate).

gh0st

Reaction score
That is not correct Sir,
Both BasicStero and PharmacomStore are direct stores of the manufacturer with the possibility of shipping orders directly from the factory in Asia. Price difference between the 2 is made by different shipping methods from warehouses (transit time, seizure rate).

Im pretty postive they told me this a while back, but a may be remembering wrong and i figured it because of there bulk list and cheaper prices. Sorry if i am putting out incorrect info.

Reaction score
pharmacom defo legit used them a few times fully tracked orders great customer support just be careful theres a few sites that try to mimic them

Reaction score
pharmacom defo legit used them a few times fully tracked orders great customer support just be careful theres a few sites that try to mimic them

Thank you Sir!
And that is correct, there are many scam websites pretending to be official. The most famous scam site is: buy-pharmacom-steroids. com

Also, we recently found counterfeited Pharmacom products, orals and HGH. Pics and more info on how to recognize the fakes were posted on our website: pharmacomstore.in/news/caution-counterfeited-products-found/

We are working on resolving this issue soon.

In the meantime we strongly advise you to buy our products only from official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you'll receive genuine Pharmacom products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please contact us.

Reaction score
Using the Pharmacom Test E. 300 as I type. Didnt get it online but from a friend so I'm not sure of its origination. I'm paying a bit more for it but to me a quick text, a short drive, and same day service is a fair trade. Anyways my natural Test level was 396 and my Test level from last week was 4686, 4/16. That's 600 mg a week, Test only. Im not as klowagable as most of you when it comes to Anobolics but I think I'm happy with Pharmacom.

gh0st

Reaction score
Why is there not a customer service number to call? Jw
Another classic first post to go down in the history books...should we start a thread wabout the DUMBEST first time post questions? I think this one takes the cake!!!!

Does your bags of crack and crystal meth come with a f8cking cust. service number and nutritional facts also?

Not sure. Might have something to do with it being illegal
Funny thing is POB is he really is dead serious. UNBELIEVABLE! ! !

Reaction score
So did you get it? Or were you just being super impatient? Follow up with it please!

Sir, our premium warehouse has a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row so if all the delivery info are correct and valid the package will be eventually there. Transit time is usually 5-6 days from the moment of dispatch.
However, is we ship directly from our factory in Asia, it will take longer, up to 3 weeks.

Also, a brief reminder of our PharmacomStore domain return to .org instead of .in

thank you!

Cyclemaniac

Elite
Reaction score
Sir, our premium warehouse has a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row so if all the delivery info are correct and valid the package will be eventually there. Transit time is usually 5-6 days from the moment of dispatch.
However, is we ship directly from our factory in Asia, it will take longer, up to 3 weeks.

Also, a brief reminder of our PharmacomStore domain return to .org instead of .in

thank you!

I was just curios is all, I wanted to see if he was one of those guys that freak out when they don't get their package in 3 days!
I just ordered some pharmacom from your org. Store tonight. Iv always liked your gear Darius and your customer service!

Reaction score
I was just curios is all, I wanted to see if he was one of those guys that freak out when they don't get their package in 3 days!
I just ordered some pharmacom from your org. Store tonight. Iv always liked your gear Darius and your customer service!

Thank you Sir, looking forward for your results!

Reaction score
Good sources must be hard to come by. it is what it is.

Not hard to come by just takes lots of research stick around here for a while don't ask for a source but just read and listen to what others have to say about certain labs! U won't get a source handed to u hear because it's not a source board and it's against site rules but if u pay attention to what others are saying about labs u can always do a little digging and searching on your own and find a good source. Good luck just keep reading and reading between the lines and you'll find what your looking 4 bro.

Reaction score
I see you have a long history and are an administrator. How do you go about searching? I was scammed over another forum and lashed out which just got me thrown off the forum. I'm patient, willing to put the time in, and will do whatever to be verified. I use an HRT Clinic but I have not been able to get pharmacy benefits for it and it is extremely $$$$....feel free to communicate

New Threads