Scammed by pharmacom

Reaction score
Going to make a make a new comment for every nonsense sentence that pops out of your head?

Reaction score
Pharmacom says they dont have HCG so you would have to look elsewhere for that. Pain in the neck

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Baxter, when you look elsewhere, you need to turn with your whole body, not only with your neck. Pain free, problem solved.

Reaction score
Do you agree that someone that thinks "I will just do one cycle to gain 25 lbs and thats it". Do you agree that a person that thinks that way should never get involved with AAS at all?

Reaction score
Do you agree that someone that thinks "I will just do one cycle to gain 25 lbs and thats it". Do you agree that a person that thinks that way should never get involved with AAS at all?

Definitely agree. Its not a one time deal. If your only going to give it one go...whats the point? Just grind and get that 25 lbs natural and acually keep it.

Reaction score
Hello Sir!
My name is Darius Postovski, a member of Pharmacom Labs team and official rep for PharmacomStore.in, the oldest and the largest Pharmacom retail distributor, active since 2008. We're being discussed, reviewed, lab tested on all the major steroid boards and we have yet to receive a legitimate complaint with proofs about a bad practice, underdosed products or poor customer service.
Our level of transparency is unprecedented for this industry, you can check out videos directly from our facility (sterilization, manufacturing line, tablet pressing etc): pharmacomstore.in/pages/innovations/ and also at least 2-3 SIMEC monthly reports of our products, results which are verifiable through their website. ( SIMEC is a world leading Swiss laboratory for chromatography tests). - pharmacomstore.in/pages/labtests/

Please give us some more details about your purchase, where did you ordered from, when, did you send payment?

Thank you Sir for your reasoning!

Indeed Sir, but there are certain levels of risk. Pharmacom Labs is a brand since 2006 with the first official retail store (PharmacomStore) active since 2008 and still running.

That is not correct Sir,
Both BasicStero and PharmacomStore are direct stores of the manufacturer with the possibility of shipping orders directly from the factory in Asia. Price difference between the 2 is made by different shipping methods from warehouses (transit time, seizure rate).
Hello Darius (I hope you read) Two months ago I bought (from Pharmacom.ws) Testosterone E. and Nandrolone Decanoato and found the quality of these products, absolutely PESSIMA. I also tried writing my product review on the site (Pharmacom.ws) but it was not included.
You want to say something about it, Mr. Darius?

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
MJ you said it’s your first time being scammed are you anticipating a few more times? Sounds like Russian Roulette . I guess stranger things are happening in the world today.

pharmacom it was suppose to be a domestic site and heard good reviews from other forums but they have a couple of different sites so must have picked the wrong one

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still remember the website source days for myself.

It seems like nowadays there aren't any good source to be found on a website. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but labels mean nothing, reviews mean very little, and internet sources have been dead to me for a long time. Even the best eventually either get busted and duplicated by a cloner trying to rip off people, or they build trust only to eventually rip people off themselves. Like you said, there were several websites out there for them. Half the time your lucky to get any gear at all, and if you do, its either mislabeled, under dosed, or nothing but oil.

Locally based homebrews are the way to go...

New Threads