Scammed by pharmacom

Reaction score
newb from a source and was scamed first time how to tell if legit or not? How unlucky am I. has it happend to anyone else their first time?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes many have been scammed. Often being scammed would be avoided by not acting like a crackhead and buying from the first website you find. Seen this many times.

Can't always believe reviews either as some boards take payments from sources and in turn delete negative reviews.

Who scammed you?

Reaction score
pharmacom it was suppose to be a domestic site and heard good reviews from other forums but they have a couple of different sites so must have picked the wrong one

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happens to a lot of people..

People new and old to the game.. even good sources can turn scammer.

My advice would be to always research and once u trust other customers ask them on there experiences with the source

Reaction score
See I did but they must have been working together or something. idk will def do alot more research but always scetchy because everyone wants free money.

Reaction score
It happens, more often than you would think.

This site is one of the few (and by few I mean the only) that does not take $ from people wishing to hock their gear...that said it also isn't a source board so I'm assuming that is the major factor. What you can find here is a list of others who have been scammed or were on their way to being scammed. I recommend that next time, before you send payment, search through the forum and see if you can find any information that may be out there on the UGL or whoever it is. If you don't find anything, start a new thread. There are members to this forum that have been around the block for longer than I have been alive.

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll just echo what others have already said. You must be careful, but even that's not enough sometimes. I've been around a while and I still got scammed by a few good sources that went bad. In some cases I received bunk gear and in others I received nothing at all.

Trust me, I know it sucks especially when there's nothing you can do about it and you're just SOL.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
How long has it been since you've placed the order? Have you tried contacting them? Did you use an actual pharmacom source or a website pretending to be them?

I'm asking these questions because pharmacom has been around for a while and I know many people who use them...they have a strong reputation across the boards (with blood work to back up all the hype). They've even had their gear tested unanimously and the results have been impressive so forgive me for being suspicious of your intentions here.

You also sound like a classic newbie (no offence) and they have a bad habit of claiming a source to be a "scammer" when they don't receive anything in 3 days...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im in the us and its been a couple weeks i was told to use there domestic source basic but idk if it was the wrong site i hope not.

Last edited:

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Im in the us and its been a couple weeks i was told to use there domestic source basic but idk if it was the wrong site i hope not.

You need to get in contact through the site or with one of their reps with your order info, tracking data, etc and they'll help you out. Their reps are not exactly difficult to find if you've done your research...

I know there have been many delays in responding to emails for a few weeks now, which is why I recommend PMing a rep instead for a quicker look into the issue.

Reaction score
You need to get in contact through the site or with one of their reps with your order info, tracking data, etc and they'll help you out. Their reps are not exactly difficult to find if you've done your research...

I know there have been many delays in responding to emails for a few weeks now, which is why I recommend PMing a rep instead for a quicker look into the issue.

Hey I appreciate it ill do that thanks for the advice. I wonder if their actual site is secure cause the one i went through was not.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's the risk you take when you decide to use a website. Never send more than you are ok with loosing.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Hey I appreciate it ill do that thanks for the advice. I wonder if their actual site is secure cause the one i went through was not.

You can check to see if you used a legitimate re-seller from the main pharmacom labs site under the "dealers" tab.

But honestly, if security was a priority you wouldn't of chosen to order from a website, especially one that allows payments through paypal and other less than secure avenues...

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I heard good feedback about pharmacom I'm guessing it depends on the website you ordered from...

bigmike0321

Reaction score
hopefully you're not out too much, but any sucks. although two weeks may not be panic mode just yet even for domestic, at least now you have this site for another research tool. no BS or paid sponsors and reviews.

gh0st

Reaction score
You where scammed by the pharmcon store? or basicstero. there are a few pharmacon websites and resellers. the main source basicstero has a site to display products but does not do orders via the website. can u be more specific about which pharmacon seller/re-seller you were scammed by?

Reaction score
I just tried to order from basic , just one vial to test the waters (no pun intended).I've been ripped off in the past so I'm being optimistic. I received an order confirmation within 24 hours then a payment confirmation within 24 hours saying that I would receive a shipping confirmation within 24 hours. This is where it got weird I never received a shipping confirmation. So after 3 days I contacted a rep through the site and 24 hours later I got a shipping notification and tracking number. I received the order shortly after that. So maybe following up through the site would be your best option.

gh0st

Reaction score
basicstero is the only pharmacon source i would use. THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL SOURCE. the buck stops with them. all other pharmacon sellers get there product from basicstero. THERE BULK LIST IS AMAZING!!!!!!

New Threads