Iron Dragon peptides having issues

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone uses Iron Dragon peptides but I would hold off placing any orders for a little while. Not sure but I think they maybe going through a shake up. Personally, their prices are through the roof and I have no idea why someone would use them.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I used the way back before i found better pricing. They worked but $$. Thanks for the heads up snake.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Are they the company that has the gel like flavored ancillaries? If so I used them once but were way too expensive.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Are they the company that has the gel like flavored ancillaries? If so I used them once but were way too expensive.

Not sure about that but I don't think any smart RC would flavor their products. Remember, they are "Not for human consumption"

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Not sure about that but I don't think any smart RC would flavor their products. Remember, they are "Not for human consumption"

Rats have taste buds.

gh0st

Reaction score

I rep for a a buddy and someone asked me this question thru pm the other day. When are u guys going to offer flavored RC. I swear some people are either just flat out complete morons...or this is big sup companies trying to target these RC companies. which is happening on a major scale. mainly because of sarms

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Their newsletters appeared to portray merchant account issues were the problem, hard to believe they didn't have a backup (or two) in place as they're not new to the game.