I was pissed, but also felt kind of good at the same time.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
I work with security guards quite a bit in my line of work. Recently I was at a location and went outside for my break because the weather has been nice. I was wearing a t shirt. Two of the guards came out and one said to the other sarcastically "suns out guns out". It had to be a reference to me since they had long sleeve shirts. For one I know I'm not that big, yet. But it was the sarcasm that pissed me off. But I also felt kinda good inside. Have you guys/gals ever had a situation where you were both pissed, and happy at the same time? Btw the guard who said it is a dick who is a fat ****, and his co worker is a twig.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I went to the beach with my bros this one year and had a fo hawk and was super tan. I was skinner back then so had some abs n shit. I was extremely gay, but this chick said I looked like the situation. Lolol. Well dude was ripped but is a complete toolbag. So I guess it's kinda the same situation. No pun intended.

Last edited:

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was extremely gay, but this chick said I looked like the situation..

So you're saying this has changed since the episode at the beach?
Is she the one that did it for ya or?
(In before ya edit.)

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I get this a lot in the gym now because when I started my journey a lot of the women in the gym looked at me in disgust because I was the fat****! fast forward to a year later, after 240lbs lost off me and some of the same women approach and tell me how good im looking. I should be a dick and tell the **** off but9because im pissed) but I just entertain them and move on(because im happy to know the women are looking now) lmao! life is good!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
So I went to the beach with my bros this one year and had a fo hawk and was super tan. I was skinner back then so had some abs n shit. I was extremely gay, but this chick said I looked like the situation. Lolol. Well dude was ripped but is a complete toolbag. So I guess it's kinda the same situation. No pun intended.
Must have been spray tan!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Fuuk them. Church is full of sinners.
totally agree snake! this I why I chose to take the happy route and let them make me feel good about my progress! funny part is I told this one hottie that had kept coming talk to me who I was and showed her my before and after pics. she was shocked and apologized for being rude and staring followed by a would you like to grab a drink later? I kindly declined and told her im happily married for 20 years now and my wife never judged me once!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, a guy at a bar told me they don't let fukers in the bar with shit on their boots, and continued with the shitkicker jokes, I broke his nose, and it did feel pretty good!
Forgot to mention, I really did have shit on my boots.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you know you are getting their when you get hated on

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It gets pretty annoying. I'd love to just go to the beach or wear a tank and not have someone make a joke about being more muscular than the average person. No one who's 15o lbs and wears a tank or a decent fitting shirt gets comments at them, but when I do it it's bc I'm trying to "show off".

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It gets pretty annoying. I'd love to just go to the beach or wear a tank and not have someone make a joke about being more muscular than the average person. No one who's 15o lbs and wears a tank or a decent fitting shirt gets comments at them, but when I do it it's bc I'm trying to "show off".

Rise only compliments I get sometimes is that I look "buffed" and that I'm really tan lmao!! I'm taking the Melotinin II and loving it so a good compliment on my tan is always great

New Threads