How to find Juice on the Interwebs: A guide for new guys

RichPopeye

Reaction score
My interweb must be broken. All I saw was a cheesy old music video with a smokin hot chick! Maybe I'll try dialing up again later to see if your link really works.

strongbow

Elite
Reaction score
............................................................................................

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll have you know I banged a few chicks to that song back in the day so I don't see the humor!

Actually gave me wood thinking about it; first time in a month that happened. Well, not real wood but close.

Last edited:

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
That's great. Randomly, I used to drink with the guy who wrote that song. He also wrote Wild Thing. His name is Chip Taylor; he's John Voight's brother (he's
also kind of an asshole).

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That's great. Randomly, I used to drink with the guy who wrote that song. He also wrote Wild Thing. His name is Chip Taylor; he's John Voight's brother (he's
also kind of an asshole).

You, sir, have earned that rep, and my friendship.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think people also need to see your log.

I don't want my log* to overshadow other fella's logs. I mean, many, many, COMPLETELY truthful women have attested to the fact that it's the quality of the log that counts. And I'm sure many logs are filled with hours of enjoyment.

*Jol's log is in no way meant to overcompensate for his shortcomings as a man. Nothing to see here.

New Threads