fat burners

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need you guys to school me on some t3 or t4 or any other fat burner you bros know about..Im looking to shed bf and I dont know jack shit about t3 or t4.I dont like speedy feeling drugs so if it does this let me know.Treat me like fresh meat

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
T3 at 100mcg is your best bet. Can make you feel kinda shitty but not really wired.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Half dose the ECA for the long haul. I start at half dose one time then two times then three times per day and then slowly add to that .... Full dose in the same aspect. (I never can get to a full dose three times a day and eventually I taper back off)
I back off when I get that flight or fight anxiety feeling. Never had jitters from that shit. Curbs appetite decent energy too.
I've had jitters from pre workouts before hate that shit. (Was it the dmaa in it? that got banned?)
The pre I use now (Hyde) has 400mg of caffeine ... (Feel just fine)

Not sure which I hate more that anxiety or stim jitter.
Don't tolerate Stims that well that's why the Clen I have I never used.

If I use anything outside of the ECA it will be HG T3 like POB mentioned or some GH probably (generic grey tops)

Edit: Bundy you lost those abs? **** it man try a keto diet. My favorite is the "palumbo version".
Or perhaps just say **** the washboard for a bit and start power lifting !!!

Last edited:

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont get shy on me..pretend im a fat girl and open up
Lmao, you know me well. I run 50 mcg with my last meal of the day. This is also a limited carb meal.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tren, low dose

50mcg of t3 while on it. maybe the GW sarm to help cardio sides if you plan them

legit diet.......done

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how long do you guys run it for?You spread the doses out or take all at once ..with food? come on

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I think T4 is useless and T3 shouldn't even be considered a "fat burner" since it burns through everything indiscriminately...not good in my book.
A replacement dose (25-50mcg) makes sense since dieting reduces t4>t3 conversion and Test is well known for reducing thyroid output but beyond that...I only see negatives.
In fact, I've had a few people experiment with high dose T3 while dieting naturally and they ended up losing more muscle than fat so yea, the high dose T3 fad going around lately makes no sense to me at all.

As for real fat burners, plenty of options out there but it depends on your experiences man - for example, I'm a big fan of low dose DNP but I know that you didn't have a good time with it.
It also depends on what your current bf% is and how long you plan on cutting for so...post up your experiences & stats and welcome to UG bro :)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bundy you don't need no fat burners bro. You know very well how to diet and burn. I remember our conversations about the foods you ate and how you prepared them. Go back to your old ways, lose a little bf which should happen quick for you. After, Get on the tren train with some mast, test and var and boom! One ab at a time Bundy is back in stride

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree with seek. You're not a noob Bundy. U know what to do to get back to where u want to be. Dnp and all that other shit ain't no good for you anyway. Keep training hard and eating well and you'll be back to abs Bundy in no time.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea, stop being a lazy ass and do some work!

Reaction score
I've heard albuterol at higher dosages around 4mg-8mg is effective at fat burning with much less sides than clen but I've never tried it so I could be wrong. Anyone tried albuterol for fat loss?....I hate clen. I like ECA but i do get cranky on it and kinda speedy u can also stack it with a thermogenic like oxyelite pro. A little Adderall can fuel your workout intensity, increase your metabolism and allow you to burn more cals but can make some people speedy.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I guess I'll just run some tren by myself then. Pffff

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I've heard albuterol at higher dosages around 4mg-8mg is effective at fat burning with much less sides than clen but I've never tried it so I could be wrong. Anyone tried albuterol for fat loss?....I hate clen. I like ECA but i do get cranky on it and kinda speedy u can also stack it with a thermogenic like oxyelite pro. A little Adderall can fuel your workout intensity, increase your metabolism and allow you to burn more cals but can make some people speedy.

Albuterol does have less sides than Clen BUT it isn't as effective - I've ran both at appropriate doses (6mg 2x day for Alb, 40-100mcg for Clen) to confirm this. I'm with you about hating Clen though; even at low doses its too...determined...to kill me.
You might want to look at substituting Ephedrine for Albuterol in the EC stack - Alb is stronger and you may not get the "speedy" sides you experienced on EC. I'm still guesstimating how long you can run Alb before B-receptors get downregulated but at the moment it looks like 4-6 weeks is the max.

As far as increasing metabolism, I like to start with DNP (the best of the best) and create my stack from there. Depending on how optimized I feel like being, I would then move on to dealing with appetite, fatigue, etc.
We always focus on dialling in our diets & training routines so I see no reason why the same dedication shouldn't be applied to our pharmaceutical protocols :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 on building a foundation with DNP. DNP gets an undeserved bad rap due to all the media and broscience surrounding it. When run properly, its the most effective cutting supp I've ever experienced. These days if I run it I prefer I low dose (250 Mg) over 30 days which helps to moderate the sides.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
x2 on building a foundation with DNP. DNP gets an undeserved bad rap due to all the media and broscience surrounding it. When run properly, its the most effective cutting supp I've ever experienced. These days if I run it I prefer I low dose (250 Mg) over 30 days which helps to moderate the sides.

Dosis facit venenum

Reaction score
Albuterol does have less sides than Clen BUT it isn't as effective - I've ran both at appropriate doses (6mg 2x day for Alb, 40-100mcg for Clen) to confirm this. I'm with you about hating Clen though; even at low doses its too...determined...to kill me.
You might want to look at substituting Ephedrine for Albuterol in the EC stack - Alb is stronger and you may not get the "speedy" sides you experienced on EC. I'm still guesstimating how long you can run Alb before B-receptors get downregulated but at the moment it looks like 4-6 weeks is the max.

As far as increasing metabolism, I like to start with DNP (the best of the best) and create my stack from there. Depending on how optimized I feel like being, I would then move on to dealing with appetite, fatigue, etc.
We always focus on dialling in our diets & training routines so I see no reason why the same dedication shouldn't be applied to our pharmaceutical protocols :)

Haha I feel ya zilla hate the clen...but I've never tried DNP. How would you run a first time DNP cycle? And what are the most common sides u experience? Really thinking about grabbing some for my summer cycle ..which as of now is gonna be Test P, Tren Ace, Mast P, kickstart Adrol, finish with Var (still debating on adding any orals at all yet) but I think DNP could be what I want

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha I feel ya zilla hate the clen...but I've never tried DNP. How would you run a first time DNP cycle? And what are the most common sides u experience? Really thinking about grabbing some for my summer cycle ..which as of now is gonna be Test P, Tren Ace, Mast P, kickstart Adrol, finish with Var (still debating on adding any orals at all yet) but I think DNP could be what I want

summer and dnp dont go well together..In the middle of a nj winter i was naked in my apt hanging out of my window

Bigmike

Reaction score
HGH has been shown to have incredible effects on body composition if done for 6 months or longer, and HGH fragment 176-191 burns fat without the massive price tag attached to hgh. Know a guy who dropped 20 pounds of fat in 7 weeks using gh frag.

New Threads