Thanks

Angry Stupid mother ****ers

So today was leg day for me. I get to the gym and what do I see. EVERY ****ING SQUAT RACK is being used by assholes that drug a flat bench under it and a decline bench under it. It's not like there aren't ****ing 10 flat bench setups and 5 incline and 3 decline in this area of the gym. NO, these dumb ****s had to create their own using the squat rack. What the **** is the point??? Seriously, why convert a squat rack into a bench when there are plenty of benches available?

To top it all off, some douche-canoe was using the ****ing smith machine for curls??????? What. The. ****.

I kicked a kid out of the rack and used it what it was for....guess my tren is kicking in.
    Originally Posted by ToolSteel
    This is asking about condoms after you have already dropped a nut in a whore

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tunafisherman For This Useful Post:

AlphaD (05-06-2016),bigdog (05-07-2016),Bigmike (05-05-2016),Itburnstopee (05-06-2016),Jada (05-07-2016),ToolSteel (05-06-2016),Tren4Life (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 4,398 Posts
    They are power racks. Theyre not just for squats. Lol
    Strengthfirst

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

curtisvill (05-06-2016),Maijah (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 932 Posts
    Only time I do that is when I'm going heavy and can't get a spot.
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Was in for stories about low iq types banging moms.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

automatondan (05-06-2016),ECKSRATED (05-05-2016),RISE (05-06-2016),thqmas (05-05-2016),ToolSteel (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Man you got it good! My gym only has 2 flat benches there are 2 full racks and 2 power racks that are constantly encumbered by trx that hangs from the pull up bars above them lol . So basically there are 2 racks . I have waited pateintly for dummies to do half squats , curls (all the time ) , benches of course . I have seen one guy doing retarded dips off the pegs hahahahha then supersetting sit ups off the floor .

Its y I built the home gym I will eventually end up back in the garage when I can't take it anymore also I am glad you kicked someone off the rack , there is no chance of that happening at my gym everyone must be pc you should see the looks I get when I drop weight . Once a "team member" dragged over 2 yoga mats and asked me to put them under my loaded 455 to help with the sound I told him to lift it and I would slide them under . fuking pussy that was the first time I quit going there
    Enjoy Your Ride!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grizzldsealpoacher For This Useful Post:

automatondan (05-06-2016),ECKSRATED (05-05-2016),silvereyes87 (05-07-2016),tunafisherman (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,552 Times in 5,237 Posts
    TS brother, 90% of that shit is not about stupidity; it's about zero concern for anyone other then themselves. I bet the same fuukers are parked in the handicapped spot right outside the gym.

My cure for this problem would not fun for you but there's a good chance you will only have to do it once or twice. Go in, ask them if you can work in with them and then set the squat rack up for it's intended use. Unload their, move their bench, set the pins to where you want them and do a set with 135. Move their bench back in, reset the pins and reload the weight. Ok if they don't think your crazy yet, get behind them and ask them if they want a lift out.

Trust me, as soon as they see you're inconveniencing them, they will avoid you like the plague. Oh, and chat it up! You don't want to come across as a dick, just fuukin' crazy.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

tunafisherman (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Originally Posted by snake View Post
    TS brother, 90% of that shit is not about stupidity; it's about zero concern for anyone other then themselves. I bet the same fuukers are parked in the handicapped spot right outside the gym.

My cure for this problem would not fun for you but there's a good chance you will only have to do it once or twice. Go in, ask them if you can work in with them and then set the squat rack up for it's intended use. Unload their, move their bench, set the pins to where you want them and do a set with 135. Move their bench back in, reset the pins and reload the weight. Ok if they don't think your crazy yet, get behind them and ask them if they want a lift out.

Trust me, as soon as they see you're inconveniencing them, they will avoid you like the plague. Oh, and chat it up! You don't want to come across as a dick, just fuukin' crazy.

That's funny Snake. I don't have to say a single word to them and they get the crazy part. Hmmm
    traps are the new abs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tren4Life For This Useful Post:

snake (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    The majority of the trainers and staff in this gym know me, and we get along. There's also the same group of people that are always there, so we hang out. This felt like the people from the new years rush starting over.

As for using the racks for bench, I understand why people do it, but I also would rather spot them on a bench setup and have the racks open for squats. This gym is big enough that you can always find someone to spot you. I was just in the zone and done with bs for the day when I had hit the gym yesterday. And the dude doing "curls" on a smith machine was a first for me. Should have brought the phone so I could take a video.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,552 Times in 5,237 Posts
    Originally Posted by tunafisherman View Post
    And the dude doing "curls" on a smith machine was a first for me. Should have brought the phone so I could take a video.
    Oh a vid of that would be funny!
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Oh a vid of that would be funny!
    Yea that would be something to see, ****tards are almost equal parts annoying and entertaining.

More entertaining when you don't have to deal with them.

Do a video bro!!!

Thanks
    Curl racks**

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itburnstopee For This Useful Post:

ToolSteel (05-06-2016),tunafisherman (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    The guy that tries to used 8 different pieces of equipment at one time.. He's never finished but always sitting down listening to his dr beats!!!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Maxxed View Post
    The guy that tries to used 8 different pieces of equipment at one time.. He's never finished but always sitting down listening to his dr beats!!!
    Oh I hear you there. What's best is when they hit one set of 3, rest for 10 minutes and then do the next set....

Thanks
    Originally Posted by tunafisherman View Post
    Oh I hear you there. What's best is when they hit one set of 3, rest for 10 minutes and then do the next set....
    All the while keeping their whole 150 pounds on the bar, all dressed up in matching gym clothes/shoes, wearing expensive headphones and texting/Facebooking everyone that theyr at the gym.
    Stay for 2 hours to lift for 15 minutes.

Thanks
    In the gym u always c retarts
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Elite
    Thanks
    You didn't had to kick me out like that bro. I would've let you worked in

Thanks
    stupid assholes...

Thanks
    Should have did a squat with heavy weight and busted a mean fart then tell them it's their turn.
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beefcake For This Useful Post:

Ironcrusher (06-11-2017),tunafisherman (06-01-2016)

Lady Member
    Thanks
    At the beginning of the year with all the "new year, new me" people in the gym, i went around and put post-its on the mirrors behind the squat racks that said "NO CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK!!" of course mgt took them all down. Oh well.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ironhardempress For This Useful Post:

silvereyes87 (05-31-2016)

Thanks
    Man this gets my blood boiling!! Wait until you have a guy super setting the cables for curls then to squat rack to use more back in his curl than anything. Had that one happen last week. Needless to say he will not be trying to make friends with me.