2nd primo cycle advice

ironhardempress

Lady Member
Reaction score
After decades of running and then a few years of Crossfitting I jumped into the world of bodybuilding and really enjoy it. I lifted for about 8 months and saw some decent gains (I've always been naturally lean with a high metabolism so it's been hard to gain!) and after much research decided to do a cycle of Primobolan. I did 50mg Primo Depot for 10 weeks. Sides were minimal, the most noticeable being a few unwanted hairs on my chin, deepening of my voice, and an enlarged clit (which I enjoyed, actually!). These sides went away after the cycle ended. I gained 7 lbs and muscle! It was awesome! Then I went on vacation to get married, didn't eat enough or workout much for 3 weeks and lost every bit of the weight I gained :( Since then I have been working hard to get it back, increasing my calories incrementally each week and working hard in the gym. I have managed to gain 2 lbs back. I have done bloodwork and everything is A-OK. I want to start another cycle of Primo but was wondering if I should wait until I gain all the weight back (I honestly don't know how long it would take without the Primo) and get my calories up to my target goal of 2700/day for gaining (I'm at 2200 now), or if I should just go on and start a cycle and bump up the calories immediately? I plan on another 10 weeks. I know it's important to have natural gains before you start a cycle, and i did retain more muscle than I thought I did initially. Recommendations? Also, should I jsut stay on 50 mg/week for the duration of the cycle? I also have access to some Winstrol. Thanks in advance!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey lady, will send you a pm in a few :)

New Threads