Steroid Testing Lab?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am somehow tired of gambling with my health with the gear I receive and I would like to have some gear tested from time to time.
Does anyone know a lab here in the USA which tests for the ingredients as well as microbiotic and chemical contaminants?

I would like to start with the latest reviews I read on a steroid lab.

Thanks

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You will not find a lab here in the states unless you know someone personally working at a lab. There are ones in Europe who will do this kind of testing but it will cost you, especially for microbial/contaminant testing.

Reaction score
Damn. I travel a lot between Europe and USA, but how do I get gear over there?

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Damn. I travel a lot between Europe and USA, but how do I get gear over there?

You could mail your gear to the testing lab in Europe. You don't need to travel there to give it to them personally.

Reaction score
With all this self home doing test out there, you cannot do a real test on all the substances which are in. This is just a money making crap. You need to use chromatography and other equipment to detect all these including bacteria and other foreign stuff. That is why such tests cost several hundred dollars.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Im just curious why do you say they're BS? They don't work? Ive never seen either, it looked interesting.

It's a colorimetric test which is only enough to give presumptive evidence, nothing conclusive. It's like when cops test for narcos on the scene. They drop what they think is drugs in a small vial and if it changes color they have enough reason to believe drugs are present. BUT when you are taken to court this cannot be used as evidence bc it's only presumptive. A real lab must go back and verify or disprove the results.

Bc there are so many hormones to test for, there are many many colors. It can be hard to decipher between various colors. Ppl make mistakes with this all the time.

It does not offer any information about purity, concentration, or contamination.

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a colorimetric test which is only enough to give presumptive evidence, nothing conclusive. It's like when cops test for narcos on the scene. They drop what they think is drugs in a small vial and if it changes color they have enough reason to believe drugs are present. BUT when you are taken to court this cannot be used as evidence bc it's only presumptive. A real lab must go back and verify or disprove the results.

Bc there are so many hormones to test for, there are many many colors. It can be hard to decipher between various colors. Ppl make mistakes with this all the time.

It does not offer any information about purity, concentration, or contamination.

Thanks Doc appreciate the info, i figured it was to good to be true people always tryin to make a buck.

Caballero

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am somehow tired of gambling with my health with the gear I receive and I would like to have some gear tested from time to time.
Does anyone know a lab here in the USA which tests for the ingredients as well as microbiotic and chemical contaminants?

Thanks
I've been researching this topic recently and found a testing facility in Europe. You mail the gear and the cost is roughly $300 Euro/$340 US per sample.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks

there used to be a few labs in USA but they have been busted LE for testing controlled substances. No lab in USA will officially accept AAS

Reaction score
Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4prPIcf64bI

I have NOT used this product just saw this video the other day, let us know how it works for you.

what he is selling is labmax knock off.

his test does not work and he is charging more than labmax

see the color chart of the roid test, dbol is red in both test vails, drop protein pill, vitamins etc and you get the same color, no way to know if it is dbol
the same with the rest of AAS his test is supposed to test, it is not worth a shit. he is selling from his apartment and somebody makes the vials for him.