Finding a Source of DNP

Reaction score
Actually the DNP I have here is legit as hell, not that I have anything to compare it to, but it definitely worked for me.

Is manufactured in the UK, took 2 days from me ordering to being delivered. Pic related. The guy has a tumblr where I ordered from but originally found him through dnpsourcetalk on reddit.

WP_20170910_01_45_48_Rich.jpg

Reaction score
Forgot to mention there are a few diifferent sellers on there, if i were in the USA I'd be going with Scorpion. Guy has been around a long time judging by his feedback, ook a bit of a gamble with the blackthorn guy but the only one who shipped to UK.

Reaction score
How was your experience with it mate? Is it g2g?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum. Dinitro is 100% out of the business (his words/email). Been looking for a new source that is as good or at least close.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same boat as you brother, just focusing on post count and learning to use the forum, im sure the source will come although I'm a USA man myself

Reaction score
Same boat as you brother, just focusing on post count and learning to use the forum, im sure the source will come although I'm a USA man myself

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

How about you focus on responding to threads with something helpful? Or funny? Or smart? Instead of trying to get your post count up?

Reaction score
I can tell you all for a fact that Blackthorn DNP and all their chems have closed up shot.. sites all down and not a single email reply

Reaction score
Hello! Looking for a source. I've ran a could cycles now and loved it.

I'm in canada but don't mind ordering to a post office across the border and grabbing it (what I did last time/for other stuff I can't get shipped across).

Sorry if asking so bluntly is inappropriate but all of the sites are down and the email address I have from before are also down.

TIA

Cheers

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello! Looking for a source. I've ran a could cycles now and loved it.

I'm in canada but don't mind ordering to a post office across the border and grabbing it (what I did last time/for other stuff I can't get shipped across).

Sorry if asking so bluntly is inappropriate but all of the sites are down and the email address I have from before are also down.

TIA

Cheers

not a source board man, sorry. there arent as many DNP sources as there used to be, well..at least good ones that is. hope you find what you are looking for but wont be from here

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Dnp isn't really like one of those major things that is super secret. It's legality is somewhat gray.

But most of us here use the same guy. He is semi private. We don't put his name out there out of respect. But he isn't that hard to find. He is well known.

Keep looking and before you buy check in on the name.

I thought DNP was in several over the counter fat loss supps, like super HD, or am I incorrect?

ShiftieGears

Lady Member
Reaction score
I know a USA source but its loose powder only and if you say anything to them about ingesting it they will ignore you. feel free to PM me