Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I couldn't find any sources in the UK - good luck with it buddy. Took me bloody ages to track it down.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,096 Times in 589 Posts
    "couldn't find any sources in the UK" - lol.

Thanks
    I've read up on DNP as well and your diet has to be 100 percent on point. You also have to stick to a rigid schedule for when you eat and when you take it. Sounds a little dangerous to me if you mess it up. JMO
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    I've read up on DNP as well and your diet has to be 100 percent on point. You also have to stick to a rigid schedule for when you eat and when you take it. Sounds a little dangerous to me if you mess it up. JMO
    Thats not true at all , you can take the drug whenever you like. Sometimes i take at night, sometimes in morning, depends what I have on during the day. I know approx 3 hrs after I take it I sweat a lot. So if im going to be in the car driving with aircon...... then thats great, or in the office........

Also with regards to diet, it doesnt have to be 100% you can run in defecit (Im doing atm) or you can run on maintenance, both will get you results. You just have to be aware of what it does to you when you intake carbs and also be aware of protien levels due to the fat thats comming off

Thanks
    Thanked 1,096 Times in 589 Posts
    It's not the diet that is supposed to be on point, It's the knowledge on the compound, how it works and the "add-ons" you need to take with it (Vitamins, salts, having anti histamines on hand etc...).

I agree that carbs have an effect (for me it's more "heat" and sweating).

Last time I cycled it, I was in my car, winter, air-con on and I was still feeling hot and sweating (on 600mg).

I feel that we don't have a real way of dieting while on DNP. Everyone seems to have a different opinion and experience with it and that's OK.

DNP is like a blue pen. Your body is like a paper. We can both buy the same blue pen, you work only with white coloured paper and I -on the other hand- work only with blue coloured paper.... One of us is going to be very disappointed from the blue pen (aaand here I go with my dumb ass shitty metaphors again).

There isn't one way to diet on DNP, but there are precautions and supplementations that are obligatory IMO.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thqmas For This Useful Post:

dirkmcgirk (12-23-2016),waltr64 (10-15-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thqmas View Post
    It's not the diet that is supposed to be on point, It's the knowledge on the compound, how it works and the "add-ons" you need to take with it (Vitamins, salts, having anti histamines on hand etc...).
    Deffo agree on the above, had hives last year, as a result I dont keep anti hists on hand. I take them with every dose

Lady Member
    Thanks
    Know the frustration!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harry12 View Post
    Know the frustration!
    A girl called harry eh

Lady Member
    Thanks
    Think I've messaged you but unsure if it's actually gone through. Could you check your messages and give me a shout if nothing's there?

Thanks
    Seriously, never had that much problem to get anything.... I waste a lot of time for legit source, but still, better than get a fake and waste money

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    Seriously, never had that much problem to get anything.... I waste a lot of time for legit source, but still, better than get a fake and waste money
    Can you help me please. i want some too but cant find it. its winter now so perfect time for me start taking and save on the heating at the same time lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prozac View Post
    Can you help me please. i want some too but cant find it. its winter now so perfect time for me start taking and save on the heating at the same time lol
    At this point in the thread, it cant be any more obvious. THE BEST is there if you just open your eyes.
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast