Finding a Source of DNP

Reaction score
Just can't find a source. No one's selling it. I am not hopping onto the deep web.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just can't find a source. No one's selling it. I am not hopping onto the deep web.

there are people selling it, some of them are selling you sheet which is the reason you dont see it very much in good quality. youll see a lot of lawn care junk too...just dont even. and agree with you on the darkweb... you'll get yourself into more trouble that you care for if you're not careful.

Reaction score
I’m not really sure what your looking for people to say back lol?

Beti ona

Reaction score

Last edited:

kdraoui

Reaction score
DNP isn't a resource to play with. I would only use a source that has a history and don't ever be the first to try a new source of DNP.

Reaction score
Dinitro. I dripped you am email yesterday. Secure broski... I heard you retired. Lolz

Reaction score
In EU seems pretty hard in general. I used to have a couple of contacts but they are not around anymore. Wish I could get to know someone that is active.

Reaction score
In EU seems pretty hard in general. I used to have a couple of contacts but they are not around anymore. Wish I could get to know someone that is active.

Could get it everywhere a few years back... I have been searching for a year now. Nothing anywhere. Crazy since the stuff is so cheap and has so many uses that its kind of become mythical to find.

Reaction score
Could get it everywhere a few years back... I have been searching for a year now. Nothing anywhere. Crazy since the stuff is so cheap and has so many uses that its kind of become mythical to find.

I agree. You check Alibaba and prices are crazy in comparison to what you pay for. I understand there is a risk but the difference is overwhelming. I even bought some real cheap a while back on Ebay but they are really strict about selling certain substances now. You won't find anything anymore.

New Threads