Finding a Source of DNP

Reaction score
Good Evening guys, I Have spent several days reading many articles and none more so than the ones here and the many blogs, good or bad have all been helpful in helping me make the choice and giving DNP a try, I know you guys are not likely to give out names etc as this Goes against rules etc but could you maybe point my the right direction or a website or other forum that could help me find a reliable Source for DNP, I am in the UK and have been done in the past buying EC online i Just dont want to buy fake or have my money wasted buying from scammers, Thank you for your time and reading my post, Good luck with your Goals and Stay safe,

cheers
Harr1sons

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this Goes against rules etc but ...that but always kills any chances of anyone legit ever helping you out..Becoming a part of the community should have been your goal instead of asking for things in your first post..welcome to ug

Reaction score
Thank you for the Welcome Bro Bundy,

I asked here as it was the dnp section, i was hoping someone could point to the correct thread on the forum or the section i can ask without braking said rules. If there is such a section?

Apologies for any Harm Caused. or rules broken

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dnp isn't really like one of those major things that is super secret. It's legality is somewhat gray.

But most of us here use the same guy. He is semi private. We don't put his name out there out of respect. But he isn't that hard to find. He is well known.

Keep looking and before you buy check in on the name.

Reaction score
Thx guys for your input, Nice to see people are willing to help out and give friendly Advice and not be critical of my choice.

Pillardofbalance thank you for the tip not sure if theres an hidden message there haha id like to make contact with said chap. i shall search the forum see if anything jumps out at me. Thx again ;)

Reaction score
Interested as well. UK has barely, if any, good suppliers. There's so many good suppliers in the US though. Kind of a shame.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interested as well. UK has barely, if any, good suppliers. There's so many good suppliers in the US though. Kind of a shame.

Its cause when we ran you guys out of town for the second time in 1812 all the good dnp sources stayed here for the freedom and cheap tea lol

You would think after the assist in WW2 we would hook a brother across the pond up tho?

Hell I would almost be willing to help out just because you guys gave us Top Gear.

Clarkson for PM

Reaction score
Before anyone expresses worry, I am allowed to post here. In fact, I'm here by invitation, and my posting info is within the rules.

UK has very few legit sources left supplying there because so many bad sources causes so many problems. One UK source in particular sold stuff that causes toxic shock in some customers (apparently, he was buying the cheap Chinese DNP so he could offer low prices and still make a ton of money), AND he took Paypal, which resulted in a very easy legal intervention against him. That also attracted the attention of Interpol, so EU has become radioactive, in terms of sourcing. There are few legit sellers there, and a TON of scammers.

As for USA options, there are a few. I am now at 16 years of steady work, and doing well, and there are some new guys--a couple who I trust, and some who are "popcorn sources" (guys who pop onto the scene, unknown, but attract a lot of sudden business with cheap prices. I get wary of the popcorn sources because they're unknown in the community, and the low prices are a red flag of Chinese industrial powder, which is something to avoid). Occasionally I find that on some forums I have been described as retired, which is somewhat funny because I continue to work at a frenzied pace to keep up with how popular I still am!

Reaction score

UK does have a source, but its online only. My friend is using...... its underdosed apparently.

Personally I have a stash of yellow magic that im starting later on this evening :D

Let the sweats commence

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've read up on DNP as well and your diet has to be 100 percent on point. You also have to stick to a rigid schedule for when you eat and when you take it. Sounds a little dangerous to me if you mess it up. JMO

Reaction score
I've read up on DNP as well and your diet has to be 100 percent on point. You also have to stick to a rigid schedule for when you eat and when you take it. Sounds a little dangerous to me if you mess it up. JMO

Thats not true at all , you can take the drug whenever you like. Sometimes i take at night, sometimes in morning, depends what I have on during the day. I know approx 3 hrs after I take it I sweat a lot. So if im going to be in the car driving with aircon...... then thats great, or in the office........

Also with regards to diet, it doesnt have to be 100% you can run in defecit (Im doing atm) or you can run on maintenance, both will get you results. You just have to be aware of what it does to you when you intake carbs and also be aware of protien levels due to the fat thats comming off

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
It's not the diet that is supposed to be on point, It's the knowledge on the compound, how it works and the "add-ons" you need to take with it (Vitamins, salts, having anti histamines on hand etc...).

I agree that carbs have an effect (for me it's more "heat" and sweating).

Last time I cycled it, I was in my car, winter, air-con on and I was still feeling hot and sweating (on 600mg).

I feel that we don't have a real way of dieting while on DNP. Everyone seems to have a different opinion and experience with it and that's OK.

DNP is like a blue pen. Your body is like a paper. We can both buy the same blue pen, you work only with white coloured paper and I -on the other hand- work only with blue coloured paper.... One of us is going to be very disappointed from the blue pen (aaand here I go with my dumb ass shitty metaphors again).

There isn't one way to diet on DNP, but there are precautions and supplementations that are obligatory IMO.

Reaction score
It's not the diet that is supposed to be on point, It's the knowledge on the compound, how it works and the "add-ons" you need to take with it (Vitamins, salts, having anti histamines on hand etc...).

Deffo agree on the above, had hives last year, as a result I dont keep anti hists on hand. I take them with every dose :D

harry12

Lady Member
Reaction score
Think I've messaged you but unsure if it's actually gone through. Could you check your messages and give me a shout if nothing's there?

Reaction score
Seriously, never had that much problem to get anything.... I waste a lot of time for legit source, but still, better than get a fake and waste money :D

Reaction score
Seriously, never had that much problem to get anything.... I waste a lot of time for legit source, but still, better than get a fake and waste money :D

Can you help me please. i want some too but cant find it. its winter now so perfect time for me start taking and save on the heating at the same time lol

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Can you help me please. i want some too but cant find it. its winter now so perfect time for me start taking and save on the heating at the same time lol

At this point in the thread, it cant be any more obvious. THE BEST is there if you just open your eyes.

Reaction score
Hi - I was wondering if anyone with experience of DNP would mind to contact me. I am UK based - and lost contact with people in the know.

thanks J0nty

New Threads