Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Finding a Source of DNP

Good Evening guys, I Have spent several days reading many articles and none more so than the ones here and the many blogs, good or bad have all been helpful in helping me make the choice and giving DNP a try, I know you guys are not likely to give out names etc as this Goes against rules etc but could you maybe point my the right direction or a website or other forum that could help me find a reliable Source for DNP, I am in the UK and have been done in the past buying EC online i Just dont want to buy fake or have my money wasted buying from scammers, Thank you for your time and reading my post, Good luck with your Goals and Stay safe,

cheers
    Harr1sons
    Last edited by HARR1SONS; 05-10-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,629 Times in 3,733 Posts
    this Goes against rules etc but ...that but always kills any chances of anyone legit ever helping you out..Becoming a part of the community should have been your goal instead of asking for things in your first post..welcome to ug

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

Bigmike (06-15-2016),Fit131313 (10-15-2018),NbleSavage (05-22-2016),silvereyes87 (05-10-2016),ToolSteel (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you for the Welcome Bro Bundy,

I asked here as it was the dnp section, i was hoping someone could point to the correct thread on the forum or the section i can ask without braking said rules. If there is such a section?

Apologies for any Harm Caused. or rules broken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,629 Times in 3,733 Posts
    we can show you how to use it not where to get it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

PillarofBalance (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,209 Times in 7,861 Posts
    Dnp isn't really like one of those major things that is super secret. It's legality is somewhat gray.

But most of us here use the same guy. He is semi private. We don't put his name out there out of respect. But he isn't that hard to find. He is well known.

Keep looking and before you buy check in on the name.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thx guys for your input, Nice to see people are willing to help out and give friendly Advice and not be critical of my choice.

Pillardofbalance thank you for the tip not sure if theres an hidden message there haha id like to make contact with said chap. i shall search the forum see if anything jumps out at me. Thx again

Thanks
    Interested as well. UK has barely, if any, good suppliers. There's so many good suppliers in the US though. Kind of a shame.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,209 Times in 7,861 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yamivegeta View Post
    Interested as well. UK has barely, if any, good suppliers. There's so many good suppliers in the US though. Kind of a shame.
    Its cause when we ran you guys out of town for the second time in 1812 all the good dnp sources stayed here for the freedom and cheap tea lol

You would think after the assist in WW2 we would hook a brother across the pond up tho?

Hell I would almost be willing to help out just because you guys gave us Top Gear.

Clarkson for PM
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

ToolSteel (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,223 Times in 1,485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Its cause when we ran you guys out of town for the second time in 1812 all the good dnp sources stayed here for the freedom and cheap tea lol

You would think after the assist in WW2 we would hook a brother across the pond up tho?

Hell I would almost be willing to help out just because you guys gave us Top Gear.

Clarkson for PM
    Lol boss has been drinking the freedom again...
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

PillarofBalance (05-29-2016),ToolSteel (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post

Clarkson for PM

Kek. I'm not british though

Thanks
    Before anyone expresses worry, I am allowed to post here. In fact, I'm here by invitation, and my posting info is within the rules.

UK has very few legit sources left supplying there because so many bad sources causes so many problems. One UK source in particular sold stuff that causes toxic shock in some customers (apparently, he was buying the cheap Chinese DNP so he could offer low prices and still make a ton of money), AND he took Paypal, which resulted in a very easy legal intervention against him. That also attracted the attention of Interpol, so EU has become radioactive, in terms of sourcing. There are few legit sellers there, and a TON of scammers.

As for USA options, there are a few. I am now at 16 years of steady work, and doing well, and there are some new guys--a couple who I trust, and some who are "popcorn sources" (guys who pop onto the scene, unknown, but attract a lot of sudden business with cheap prices. I get wary of the popcorn sources because they're unknown in the community, and the low prices are a red flag of Chinese industrial powder, which is something to avoid). Occasionally I find that on some forums I have been described as retired, which is somewhat funny because I continue to work at a frenzied pace to keep up with how popular I still am!
    [email protected] - contact me by secure email rather than PM please.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yamivegeta View Post
    UK does have a source, but its online only. My friend is using...... its underdosed apparently.

Personally I have a stash of yellow magic that im starting later on this evening

Let the sweats commence

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast