Pill Size and Questions

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
About to order Tamoxifen and Clomid caps from AAP for 1st cycle, fine with pinning but horrible with pills.

Can anyone confirm how big these capsules are please? And if they're soft-gel or hard (to where you can cut in half). Thanks so much

(Side-Note: HCG is strictly injectable right? Hard to find...)

(Side-Side-Note: Adviser says Tamoxifen all that needed for a test-only cycle and not to spend on Clomid/HCG. Thoughts?)

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Advisor is mistaken. You want your best chance at recovery, you need all three.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its gonna vary on the company bud if there caps from a ugl then there gonna be pretty big I think you can figure that out size 0 or 00 most likely . If its pharma I have never seen them very big at all maybe the size of a aspirin smaller I would imagine .

HCG is inject only I am pretty sure. I have seen oral versions but I am pretty sure they are bunk

You could get away with just nolva but its not recommended by anyone . If you want to skip anything I would say skip hcg but y not give yourself the best chance at recovery. I would use the best possible ancillaries to give myself the best possible chance for recovery . If your going to spend all that doe and effort on aas and getting big you should definitely spend the extra time and money to recover properly and keep dem gains . I would also take some time to find out what each of the drugs you are planning on taking do and y they are important. The more educated you become before your first pin the better off your going to be

good luck

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Thanks dudes, research and some say clomid with nolva caused negative sides as opposed to just 1 or the other but I'll prob invest in both.

And can't get HCG around town (or from website I'm using) so sort of rules that out anyway

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You're in the us right. You can get it from online pharms. Safemeds4all.

New Threads