need to gain weight

ironhardempress

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well, I did it! I gained! and i gained muscle too! I am up to 153. Some of it is fat, but now I am adjusting my cals/macros to bring a little of that off. I proly gained a little too fast, but it was 85% clean eats so I am not stressed.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try Oatmeal, a banana or apple, 10-12 egg whites, some sweetener in a blender. Baking powder is optional (I don't use it). Then, make pancakes out of it. On my high carb days, I'll use 2 servings of oats (1 cup dry).
Depending on the amount of oats, they can either be like pancakes or crepes.
I like rolling up Greek yogurt in them.

i appreciate everyone's input! Up to 2500 cals now per advice of one poster. I will be up to 2700 by next week. BTW, speaking of pancakes i make protein pancakes with oatmeal flour and Quest protein and they are YUM

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
before workout, post workout, And at breakfast.
Although, I still try to have some low carbs with my protein, in my other meals, throughout the day.
I cycle throughout the week.
I eat low carb (at least less than 100gms), high fat, high protein, during the week.
Then, starting Friday, I eat higher carbs and protein, while decreasing my fats.
Don't add salt and watch out for it as an ingredient in prepared foods.

Hows this going lady?

I've found that intra and post WO carbs work best for me to not get "fat"---thanks to POB for dropping that knowledge on me. The rest of the time, carbs can fuk off as I shift water like crazy. If you're having trouble I highly recommend giving him a shout.

What is your ultimate goal? Sorry if I missed this.

New Threads