Opinions (not Onions) about Pharmacom?

Reaction score
OK, many people, including me, do not have the advantage to go to Mexico or no someone local where they can get their gear, so we have to rely on websites stores who sells that.

Lately I read more good reviews about pharmacom than bad ones. I do not know if these good reviews are bought to be posted.

If anyone ever ordered from them, what was your experience?

Thank you

Reaction score
You think Mexico has cheap gear? thing again.

Who said or wrote anything about CHEAP?

It is about QUALITY.

Before you write anything to get your frustration off, read first.

And I do not thing again.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Better not get the MAD King maaaad.

What did stonetag wrote that got the king mad? Have no idea.

Pharmacom is consider a decent product, got your answer? Now bog off.

Oh, and by the way:

OK, many people, including me, do not have the advantage to go to Mexico or no someone local...

Better read proof your posts, before you go all grammer n*** on elite members (or anybody else for that matter).

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score

It is about QUALITY.

What's with the attitude shit head? Stones a good guy. Chill the **** out.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Little keyboard warrior bitch boy. Where your pic? That's right stfu pussy.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It is about QUALITY.

You need to relax, Mate. Stone knows a thing or two and he's trying to help you out.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Stones not being a dick, he's a straight shooter, gets to the point and makes it clearly. Iv never gotten anything but good advice from stone and savage

Bigmike, you're beautiful in pink. wow....

Caballero

Reaction score
Just want to say I've never run their gear and do not shill for anyone. But have researched these guys and have seen good bloods and some poor ones. Yes they have had some issues with orals but like any ugl their at the mercy of the raw suppliers.But both Darius & Frank tried to make good on those bad batches from what I read. I would consider these guys decent but that can change overnight like with any ugl. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK, many people, including me, do not have the advantage to go to Mexico or no someone local where they can get their gear, so we have to rely on websites stores who sells that.

Lately I read more good reviews about pharmacom than bad ones. I do not know if these good reviews are bought to be posted.

If anyone ever ordered from them, what was your experience?

Thank you

Just want to say I've never run their gear and do not shill for anyone. But have researched these guys and have seen good bloods and some poor ones. Yes they have had some issues with orals but like any ugl their at the mercy of the raw suppliers.But both Darius & Frank tried to make good on those bad batches from what I read. I would consider these guys decent but that can change overnight like with any ugl. Just my 2 cents

Hello Sir!
What bad bloods? If you're taking about MESO please check that many of the tests had the wrong protocol followed for the analysis. Even so, 99% of the published bloods are positive and we also encourage this practice, by offering 100$ store credit for each shared result, since 2014. promo active for all the 11 boards we're members or sponsors.
We (Pharmacom) have the best overall results from AnabolicLab.com after 13 compounds were tested.
Raws are also tested before the production is started. For example here is the result for the new batch of Primo raws that will be soon manufactured: pharmacomstore.org/labtests/primobolan-raws/ - tested by SIMEC, independent lab in Switzerland

thank you!

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
...For example here is the result for the new batch of Primo raws that will be soon manufactured: *** tested by SIMEC, independent lab in Switzerland

The lab may be independent, but they are testing a compound you sent them. One can easily send to test a good product and sell an under-dosed one.

I'm not saying in any way that this is the case, but 'cmon man, many ug labs sold amazing gear, then all of a sudden, under-dosed their product for a couple of months, then closed the operation.
It's ok to be skeptical, especially in this business. But of course, you understand, because at the end of the day, it's your job to prove that your product is good (and for now, you're doing quite a good job I may add).

I would consider these guys decent but that can change overnight like with any ugl....

And who can blame him for saying that?

Caballero

Reaction score
Wow Darius I was giving an honest review which was more in your favour. Wish I hadn't now. Seems all the money has gone straight to your head (ego)

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
He's protecting his brand, that's his job. What did you expect? Let him be.