What are you training today?

Reaction score
I am hitting shoulders after lunch. I'll hit traps too. I'll need to warm the old joints up, then I'll be good to go. No heavy presses, plenty of good flyes… concentrating on feeling those delts burn. I also have to keep reminding myself to keep my shoulders dropped so I let those delts do all the work... not the traps

You training?

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
Only gonna hit up some cardio and abs after work today.

turbobusa

Reaction score
Just diid a light ham quad break in w/o. Getting that artheogram at 1230. I feel great... T

Reaction score
Just got back from training. Went really well. Took a few minutes to get the blood going in the shoulders, then hit it. Gym was mostly empty too. Love it when that happens. My world today baby.

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chest/shoulder/Tris this morning...and then some cardio this afternoon. Fun-filled day...I would like to have been training wrists only...some 12oz curls.

-slide

Reaction score
Did legs today... kid wants to work in on the leg press, no problem, loads the bar all the way up with 45's. Gets in and presses maybe...... a whole 3 inches range of motion, not even 1/8th down to parallel. How many times have I seen this over the years?

Reaction score
Did legs today... kid wants to work in on the leg press, no problem, loads the bar all the way up with 45's. Gets in and presses maybe...... a whole 3 inches range of motion, not even 1/8th down to parallel. How many times have I seen this over the years?

I see the same at my gym except it's 4-5 guys in their 50's that seem to be the big offenders.

Marshall

Reaction score
Did a full body workout. Not too bad, lost a little stamina towards the end, not sure if it was from dieting this past week, or just fatigue. Not too bad of a workout in general though.

vpiedu

Reaction score
usually train legs on monday but today im training with a friend of mine and we are doing shoulders and traps.

VP

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
Yea Brick, that is pathetic....I just try to ignore them...they are in their own world.

Today:

Chest/Back/Shoulders/Tris

Reaction score
Managed to squeeze in a chest workout today... then back to the office. Did dips for the first time in a long time and enjoyed the hell out of it. Shoulders held up fine

Marshall

Reaction score
I miss doing dips brick. Too afraid after the torn bicep repair.

Reaction score
Looking forward to back and some deadlifts after lunch. My favorite training day hands down.

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
Yea Brick, that is pathetic....I just try to ignore them...they are in their own world.

Today:

Chest/Back/Shoulders/Tris

Well...I was a NO SHOW!

Sick with a head cold, cough, and body aches:(

Gonna probably take this week off and start over next monday.....unless I feel good on Friday.

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well...I was a NO SHOW!

Sick with a head cold, cough, and body aches:(

Gonna probably take this week off and start over next monday.....unless I feel good on Friday.

Must be in the air...but I dont feel as bad as you. Feel better...

Had a great Chest/Shoulder/Tri workout today...actually, solid week thus far (yeah...its still early).

-slide

New Threads