Reaction score
So, I´m looking to start a cycle ASAP. It would consist of Testosterone Enanthate and Trenbolone Enanthate for around 10-12 weeks and for the last 2-3 weeks I´ll add in Winstrol.

I might extend the Test and Tren depending on results, but my question is that I don´t know what labs to go to since I don´t really have that much experience with them. This would be my second cycle, but the last one I did it two years ago and in Europe.

I´ve been googling a lot about many brands in the US, but the reviews are biased. Do you guys recommend any? Plus where to buy them online?

I just moved to San Diego, CA, USA and don´t really know anyone here.

Thanks for the time.

Reaction score
That is what I ran the first time and I liked the results. Plus I didn´t really see any side effects.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is what I ran the first time and I liked the results. Plus I didn´t really see any side effects.

I've never heard of anyone saying they didn't get sides on tren so I'm willing to bet it was fake.

Reaction score
It was from Extreme Labs and based on all the reading I did back then it was one of the best. I´m 23 now and I did it when I was 21, it lasted about 2 months. 200 mg/ml

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
What were your test levels during the first cycle?

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I ran tren e once.. Worst experience with juice in my life. If you got no bad sides from it, it wasn't real.. Sorry man, but it's just that simple. Stay away from tren. And at 23 you should be staying away from gear all together. You're too young bud.

Reaction score
To answer Dex´s question I honestly didn´t do any blood tests during or after the cycle then just because I did it in Europe and I was there as a tourist. I did the cycle with a friend from there who is into bodybuilding and competing. Of course I did my research before commiting to it because I know injections are serious.

I got a full medical exam about 3 months ago prior to moving to the states and everything checked out as what one would consider normal.

I´m 23 (soon 24), 5´8 and 180 lbs.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
What's making you want to get back on gear after 2 years? Have you been steady in the gym? What kind of progress have you made without gear since you ran that cycle?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I´m 23 (soon 24), 5´8 and 180 lbs.

You started at 21 years of age.

Also word of advice, don't always believed everything on the internet you read. Also there are many many sites out there that hide bad reviews and scammer s and such because those sources keep the lights on. Sites like this one here, although may be harsh on you at times, do not hide bad reviews or posts.

Reaction score
I'm consistent with the gym. Average of 5 days a week doing all muscle groups. I've had my off times due to work and what not, but consistent overall.
I want to start a new one for motivation purposes and just to get to where I want to be, which is not exaggerated.

Reaction score
Which is why I came to this site. I've been reading many of the threads on the site and it is as real as it gets on my opinion.
Just like a lot of others I'm here for advice. I understand the dangers of doing it at 23 and the seriousness of the substances, so I'm here for help to not **** it up so much. I hope any if this makes sense?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your last run with tren must have been fake. Nobody gets no sides. Hell you get sides from just the test.

I would run a cycle of 12 to 14 weeks of test cyp or enanthate.

Throw in 30mg dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Run 12.5mg aromasin eod.

Hcg 250iu 2x per week

Get blood work at 6 weeks for test e2 etc...

Weeks 15 run hcg 250iu eod
Week 16 run hcg 500iu eod

Week 17 thru 20
Clomid 50mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed

Done. You should gain 10 to 15 lbs of muscle if you eat every dead animal and poptart in sight.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would hold off on tren for a few more cycles

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Your last run with tren must have been fake. Nobody gets no sides. Hell you get sides from just the test.

I would run a cycle of 12 to 14 weeks of test cyp or enanthate.

Throw in 30mg dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Run 12.5mg aromasin eod.

Hcg 250iu 2x per week

Get blood work at 6 weeks for test e2 etc...

Weeks 15 run hcg 250iu eod
Week 16 run hcg 500iu eod

Week 17 thru 20
Clomid 50mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed

Done. You should gain 10 to 15 lbs of muscle if you eat every dead animal and poptart in sight.

Yummy dead animals are the best kind of protein. And it's free on the side of the road...

Reaction score
I would hold off on tren for a few more cycles

Why?
I´m just trying to understand why do you say to run other products for a couple more cycles before doing Tren, only to end up doing it in the end? To fill the body up with other stuff before doing this one? I´m just trying to learn as much as possible.

New Threads