Prami/Caber/Bromo .. what is your choice when running tren and why?

tony72722

Reaction score
Keep reading mixed reviews on all of these.. Just wondering what UG thinks about them.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
caber works for me. 0.5mg mon and thurs. i havent tried the others but i went straight to caber as i hear it has the least sides (heard some horror stories about prami and sickness). only downside is that its expensive, but at only 2 pills a week its worth it

tony72722

Reaction score
caber works for me. 0.5mg mon and thurs. i havent tried the others but i went straight to caber as i hear it has the least sides (heard some horror stories about prami and sickness). only downside is that its expensive, but at only 2 pills a week its worth it
What I'm learning towards.. I've read that caber is known to be unstable though?

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
It's good to have on hand but if you keep your e2 in check and low you might not need either .

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Caber is my prolactin control of choice. imo all around better product.

Some guys swear that if you keep your e2 in check you won't need caber, prami, or bromo and that's fine. Truth be told I am a believer that these drugs can play a critical role for some guys that cycle 19 nor compounds like tren and deca regardless of their e2 levels being at an acceptable level or in range.

Caber also has benefits that reach beyond prolactin control, like mood enhancement and feelings of well being. It can also impact you negatively if you abuse it, so do your research.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
None of the above. It's physiologically impossible for prolactin to get out of control with e2 in check. This is just one of those broscience things on the boards that just doesn't want to die. And it's so clearly misunderstood. You will see guys referring to prolactin gyno and there isn't even such a thing. E2 = gyno. Prolactin = lactation. They also blame Prolactin for erectile dysfunction. Not once has a guy ever complained of ED and then provided blood work that shows elevated Prolactin. Bloodwork has shown Prolactin to be at normal levels during ed though.

Just run aromasim.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with POB. I check prolactin while on deca it's always been with in range.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I've always had caber on hand in case of emergency but never had to touch it. But to be honest I'm pretty light with my non-test dosages. And even light on test compared to a few people lol

tony72722

Reaction score
None of the above. It's physiologically impossible for prolactin to get out of control with e2 in check. This is just one of those broscience things on the boards that just doesn't want to die. And it's so clearly misunderstood. You will see guys referring to prolactin gyno and there isn't even such a thing. E2 = gyno. Prolactin = lactation. They also blame Prolactin for erectile dysfunction. Not once has a guy ever complained of ED and then provided blood work that shows elevated Prolactin. Bloodwork has shown Prolactin to be at normal levels during ed though.

Just run aromasim.

Can that prolactin build up cause puffy nipples.. not gyno but just puffyness. Pointy.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can that prolactin build up cause puffy nipples.. not gyno but just puffyness. Pointy.

NO. That would be either gyno, water retention or you just are storing a little jiggly bit of fat there.

tony72722

Reaction score
NO. That would be either gyno, water retention or you just are storing a little jiggly bit of fat there.

I just started running low test higher tren. 250mgs TestE+ 50mg Tren Ace ED. My nipples are extremely puffy/pointy.. no lumps though They weren't like that before. My first reaction was to bump AI which I did but it doesn't make sense to now that I'm thinking because it doesn't aromotize.. Something has changed forsure because my nipples were not like this prior to just running test at 250mg EW

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how do you know your ai was real.AIs are often faked

tony72722

Reaction score
how do you know your ai was real.AIs are often faked

How do you know your tren isn't test

My source for my AI is legit.. everyone uses them. I know we can't mention sources here otherwise I'd post. My tren.. this was a new source.. Now that I'm thinking about it.. could be just test. I'm going to ask my friend who referred me and will confirm with some bloods. I trust my friend though and he used the tren too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Keep reading mixed reviews on all of these.. Just wondering what UG thinks about them.

As you can see there's a lot of mixed opinion on running caber/prami with 19-nors. From a physiological perspective ya keeping E2 low with an ai should do the trick, but from a personal experience running caber has helped my sex drive and libido..it may do this for some guys but not all based on their physiology/dosages etc etc or from some other unknown mechanism. I ran caber @ 0.125mg every 3-4 days along with aromasin on 400mg Deca all winter with zero sexual sides or issues.

Now on Tren. I'm only running caber @ 0.125mg once a week along with aromasin every 2-3 days and I'm gonna stick to it cuz so far no change in sex drive.

I prefer Caber over prami...prami makes me feel like shit too so if u can only get prami (much cheaper) take it at night before bed so u sleep through the sides. It can also make u drowsy.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pillar is one of the best men I know on the net and intelligent as they come. He has my utmost respect and that is saying something as I hate most everyone. :)

That being said, We will agree to disagree. Seen too many friends and partners have issues with tren and deca over the years that were handled promptly and properly with caber. Personally I don't get sides from either even at high doses but I always run it (caber) at an appropriate dose for the 19 Nors I am running.

Bloods are always pretty spot on.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Pillar is one of the best men I know on the net and intelligent as they come. He has my utmost respect and that is saying something as I hate most everyone. :)

That being said, We will agree to disagree. Seen too many friends and partners have issues with tren and deca over the years that were handled promptly and properly with caber. Personally I don't get sides from either even at high doses but I always run it (caber) at an appropriate dose for the 19 Nors I am running.

Bloods are always pretty spot on.
Did they, at the same time, have bloodwork verifying that e2 was in range?

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of the guys I am referring to have been on medical TRT and subbing extra supps for years. Pretty regular bloodwork. Other guys are not on regular TRT and are self medicating and cycling what they will. So yes, some of not a good chunk have had bloods done and e2 is in check. I can't speak for all of them and I'm not a doctor. :)

Many guys have issues on even low dose tren and deca that they are stacking with low to moderate doses of test and still have abnormal sides that were not an issue prior to introducing the 19nors.

Just saying, there aren't really any absolutes in this game.