Suggestion needed! Raw material of steroids resource!

Reaction score
Hey guy, could you pls share your source of raws? I am just try to get a general idea of your source and price. Thanks! By the way, I am also dealing with raws from China. If you want to know anything, I would like to share with you as well.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
52569754.jpg

Reaction score
Raw meat? I wouldn't trust raw meat from china....you know the crazy shit they eat, not to mention the unsanitary conditions of their slaughterhouses.

Raw eggs? Again, seems like a waste to have eggs shipped from China.

Raw doggin? Hey, i'm all for skipping the condoms, but again, factory girls from China I don't think I would ever raw dog. Plus, there are plenty of University sluts near here which are naïve enough to believe you when you say you don't have anything for them to worry about. Always wrap the package when you are tapping some strange, or make them bring their doctor papers as a prerequisite to getting to ride.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ignore them, OP.

You need to find Dr. Tillacle of Tillacle Labs - best raws in the history of evah.

He can be a bit unstable at times - he once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die - but his LNE is worth the risk.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to tear your asshole apart

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo lin... i left some raws for u in the toilet :)

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I got my raws last night! Raw oysters with tobasco sauce and crackers! Yummy!

Reaction score
Fuk, why do you guys so dislike a newbie here? Everyone comes from the newbie. So, did they be ****ed at first and want to take revenge now? If so, I pray your asshole is well now. LMAO

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuk, why do you guys so dislike a newbie here? Everyone comes from the newbie. So, did they be ****ed at first and want to take revenge now? If so, I pray your asshole is well now. LMAO

Its your asshole you should be worried about

New Threads