Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anyone using synthol on here...?

Have any of you guys used synthol to bring up a lagging muscle? How did it work out for you? I know of the horror stories and I've seen Valentinos arms.. but I'm more interested in what's not talked about; how more people use it than we're all lead to believe.

And no, my pp is just fine, I personally wouldn't touch the stuff, but I've become curious lately as to how many Bros are actually using this stuff

"Training is 100 percent, but diet is the other 100 percent" -Tom Platz

Thanks
    Thanked 8,809 Times in 4,654 Posts
    My guess would be zero..but u never know.Im sure some knows how to use it with success

Thanks
    Thanked 18,063 Times in 7,774 Posts
    I doubt many are here. I had considered it a while back for a couple spots mostly just to get experience with it. Never bothered.

Will see if I can find the write up for it I came across. It was good.

This isn't like doing a site inject with a cc or 2 though once or twice a week. You are looking at a good volume of oil in a few spots for each muscle.

Short of synthol if you want to tell me what we're talking about here maybe we can help. Unless it's calves. If it's calves shoot synthol.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

FreeBirdSam (05-29-2016),snake (05-29-2016),ToolSteel (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    Honest curiosity, just been hearing about its use more and more lately and seen a guy at my gym literally gain an inch or more on his shoulders in a few months from it.. he has since stopped using it, and lost some of the size, but I can definitely see a noticeable difference, his shoulders are much more rounded/capped

Thanks
    Talked with him a little while and then had to go, he was pinning EQ daily with synthol, rotating front, side, and rear delts.. he didn't go into detail on volume of oil but he did say the shit was expensive and that a lot of guys use it but don't talk about it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I doubt many are here. I had considered it a while back for a couple spots mostly just to get experience with it. Never bothered.

Will see if I can find the write up for it I came across. It was good.

This isn't like doing a site inject with a cc or 2 though once or twice a week. You are looking at a good volume of oil in a few spots for each muscle.

Short of synthol if you want to tell me what we're talking about here maybe we can help. Unless it's calves. If it's calves shoot synthol.

57614641.jpg

Now we are talking. New calfs here we come baby..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saltylifter For This Useful Post:

bigdog (06-01-2016),FreeBirdSam (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,386 Times in 5,122 Posts
    Disclaimer: I've not personally run any SEOs but I've been around two pros who have.

Its not the oil that lends the size - the oil is converted to fatty acid within your body within a couple of months. Before dissipating though the oil stretches the muscle fascia and creates space for new hypertrophy which yer muscle fibers then can fill out - think of it as an elastic band thats restricting your muscle growth. SEOs then 'stretch out' that band allowing for new muscle growth. Most SEO protocols have the user pinning daily over a 30 day period & various amounts of oil depending upon the size of the muscle they wish to affect.

SEOs get bad press due to all the uneducated who misuse them. Valentino actually had implants which became infected - it wasnt SEOs which created that trainwreck.

Point being, they're not for me but they're not nearly as damning as the media makes them out to be when used properly.
    "Look at all these slave masters posin' on yo' dollar..."
    Run the Jewels -'Ju$t'

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

BiologicalChemist (05-29-2016),cotton2012 (05-29-2016),FreeBirdSam (05-29-2016),quackattack (03-29-2021)

Thanks
    Theres a guy in my gym that 4 sure i know has done it and he looks retarted, his shoulders look ugly as fk. I guess if u know what u doing then u gtg
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 747 Posts
    Ive not used it but i think used properly it can improve lagging parts. Id be more inclined to used nolotil or esceline instead though

Thanks
    Thanked 13,709 Times in 5,658 Posts
    I never did it but I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind. I pound the shit out of my calves and they just won't grow. For now, I'll just deal with it.

I agree that it's probably used more then it's talked about. Kind of ironic that dudes open discuss their AAS use but are ashamed to admit they hit the SEO's.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

FreeBirdSam (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    So does the oil stay in your body? Or does your body absorb it?

If you stop taking it, do you lose any size?

No clue how it works, but im curious also.

Thanks
    About 30% is broken by the body within a month, the remaining 70% supposedly lasts about 5 years (according to the inventor)

though most people don't buy the 400$ a bottle MCT oil the creator of synthol sells, so don't be surprised if the knockoff version solidifies in your muscles killing muscle tissue and requiring anything from drainage (outpatient procedure) to amputation.

In fact, you shouldn't be surprised if the original highpriced stuff does damage as well, it simply
    hasnt been around long enough/studied enough yet.

Edit: those of you determined to use it regardless, please make sure to do some research on anatomy and physiology, (hitting a nerve can result in muscle paralysis, and hitting a vein can cause infarctions).

It has to be used very carefully, in precise spots, and in the smallest amounts possible.
    Last edited by Bigmike; 05-29-2016 at 09:10 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigmike For This Useful Post:

FreeBirdSam (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Turbolag View Post
    So does the oil stay in your body? Or does your body absorb it?

If you stop taking it, do you lose any size?

No clue how it works, but im curious also.
    The oil eventually gets broken down, from what I understand when you stop injecting it you lose some of the size, but not all. I would imagine there are very permanent changes being made if the fascia is truly stretching. From what I read it's a very painful process though and can hinder gains due to not being able to hit those muscle groups as hard in the gym, which makes it more of an option for final prep before a stage. I'm wondering if the writeup POB speaks of is the same one I just came across... I've read many different approaches to it from multiple daily injections to just adding the oil to the gear you're already pinning.. the chances of hitting a nerve and doing permanent damage will keep me from messing with site injections for a while, at least until I'm more familiar with anatomy

Thanks
    Just pinned my shoulders, .5cc eq & .5cc prop mixed in each shoulder for a total of 1cc in each delt.. fuking shit fire son,.. That was painful as fuq! Can't imagine the pain from loading them up with massive amounts of synthol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeBirdSam View Post
    Just pinned my shoulders, .5cc eq & .5cc prop mixed in each shoulder for a total of 1cc in each delt.. fuking shit fire son,.. That was painful as fuq! Can't imagine the pain from loading them up with massive amounts of synthol
    I got a massive abscess years ago, was incredibly painful, even powerful opiate painkillers just took the edge off.

Looked a bit like this
    abscess-deltoid-pic-1.jpeg

No matter what you inject, ALWAYS use clean needles, always use alcohol or some disinfectant before AND after. Infections aren't pretty, trust me

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigmike For This Useful Post:

FreeBirdSam (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    I got a massive abscess years ago, was incredibly painful, even powerful opiate painkillers just took the edge off.

Looked a bit like this
    abscess-deltoid-pic-1.jpeg

No matter what you inject, ALWAYS use clean needles, always use alcohol or some disinfectant before AND after. Infections aren't pretty, trust me

ouch fuk what did you pin to cause that?
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by grizzldsealpoacher View Post
    ouch fuk what did you pin to cause that?
    Some junk a buddy of mine brewed up, I was stupid enough to be the guinea pig back then. Never again lol, I learned my lesson, deal with trustworthy,professionals, not half retarted person who probly got his recipe off the net.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,036 Posts
    damn shreddedmike! im glad you didn't lose a limb doing that shit! be careful fellas!

Elite
    Thanks
    I was thinking about injecting synthol in the pp and surprising the wife.

Thanks
    I dont think so , who using synthol only desperate people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast