How to properly run a prohormone

Reaction score
What's up UG!
I see alot of hate/misguidance/ and just improper protocol all over the forums about prohormones its really unfortunate. So I've decided to stop reading and write somthing up. So first and foremost PHs are steroids there all old steroids that were logged in the 50s and 60s they were just never brought out. Due to the fact that back then people were able to run rampant with testosterone, dbol and what not. So In a chemist's mind why put out these other steroids when these are working just fine. (don't fix somthing that's not broken) aside from that there were steroids like superdrol that was far more liver toxic then dbol so again not much reason to bring these to surface.

Let's make a long story short AAS act of the 90s happened, so this old recipe book gets brought out and some molecules get modified, then boom we have prohormones or.. designer steroids. Years go on and then 2014 designer steroids act happens most of these got taken off the market but sure enough more molecules get modified and we have a whole new set of legal roids.

Ok story time is over let's get in to how you run these things. So we have it covered that prohormone are the same as AAS,(for the most part) we will relate these more to drugs like dbol, anadrol, and or anavar. Due to the fax that 99.9% of these things are gonna shut you down.. and fast.. that's never any fun.. lion in the gym and a kitten in bed... Running a Prohormone by itself is like running a stand alone dbol or deca cycle. Your gonna get SHUT DOWN!!! So we want to prevent this and there is means of doing so first would obviously be stack with test but if this is not available to you or you are hesitant of lawful action there is legal solutions.... God here comes the trolls

Tribulus, now no this will not make you a anabolic freak this is merely a herb. This herb stimulates naturally free and total test values so if your a healthy male with regular testosterone function and you stack this with a prohormone it will have a lot more difficult time of shutting you down. I run a natural test booster all the way from start to end of PCT I've actually only experienced increase in sex drive while on cycle. But there are other means to keeping test high during a PH cycle...(cuz I know none of us like that natural shit)....****ing herbs lol.

So we have testosterone precursor compounds like 4-androsterone , 1-androsterone, and epiandrosterone. These compound have a two step conversion, which will actually turn in to testosterone so you will be with out a doubt boosting test lvls. Again this is nothing like a IM injection of testosterone but it will keep you nice and hard during your cycle(in and out of the bedroom), and in most cases give your test alittle extra boost up as well.

Ok so now we have are compounds how will we block estrogen.... with more ****ing compound duhhh. Never use estrogen fighting herbs to block your estro there no way it's going to control that much conversion. Ima keep this simple.. Here is a legal and highly effective estro blocking compound that mimics arimi androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione this is a good compound it has served me well and to be honest haven't found anything similar unless you go to research Chem.

As everyone reading this should already know you need liver support.. I shouldn't have to go to in depth In this but what I do wanna say is taking some ****ing bottle that says cycle support does not mean your in the clear by any means. Those again are merely herbs helping along the way to aid your livers recovery from the stress it's in countering. It's mainly up to you, take herbal support but make sure your water in on point your foods should be good and clean diet. Lifestyle is mainly what will keep the liver strong not some herbs... throw them in there for aid.. but dont fully relay on them for support

PCT should consist of a natural test booster and estro control. That's why running a natural test booster threw the whole cycle will make your PCT that much stronger allowing you to maintain gains better

Below I will post my protocol for my next cycle, so everyone can get a more visual image of what I just explained. I hope this helps everyone please feel free to comment on anything that might be useful to this topic or if I missed anything.

Week1
12mg ultradrol/day
90mg max LRG/day
800mg tribulus/day
125mg 4-androsteron/day
125mg 1-androsteron/day
450mg epiandrosterone /day
75mg androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione/day

This will be done for 4 weeks

Week 5
800mg tribulus
75mg androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stopped at the part where it says they are steroids. That's not what a prohormone is. It's a chemical that converts to a steroid. Not the same thing.

Reaction score
AAS can do the same negative effects PHs can more people mess themselves up on PHs cuz there is such little info on how to actually do them. Just wanted to put some info out there for the users. Or people that are going to use them so they don't **** themselves up

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
They were all ban so this thread is almost irevelany completely .. Of course there are ways to easily obtain through a quick Google or ebay search... As for op poorely researched but obviously some research was conducted and some solid advice. Stay ready pH are frowned upon this forum I'm one of the few that like them epistane dosed properly is one of my favorite orals of all time and like a few Ds. The new pH coning out is dhea companies are attaching ester in hope to increase potency which no doubt is going to be a waste of money....

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
They were all ban so this thread is almost irevelany completely .. Of course there are ways to easily obtain through a quick Google or ebay search... As for op poorely researched but obviously some research was conducted and some solid advice. Stay ready pH are frowned upon this forum I'm one of the few that like them epistane dosed properly is one of my favorite orals of all time and like a few Ds. The new pH coning out is dhea companies are attaching ester in hope to increase potency which no doubt is going to be a waste of money....

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Which liver supports do you guys like then?
Anybody run Shield by Final Boss Performance?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Which liver supports do you guys like then?
Anybody run Shield by Final Boss Performance?

Old thread but new question.

I only use this with an oral; NAC. It's cheap AF and does a good job. Run it 2 weeks past your oral. Research it or just take the old man's word for it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Old thread but new question.

I only use this with an oral; NAC. It's cheap AF and does a good job. Run it 2 weeks past your oral. Research it or just take the old man's word for it.

what brand/mgs ?

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I used to take them, def got results but also all kinds of weird side effects didnt really know what i was doing back then nipples were very sensitive and in pain thank god no horrible gyno.

Ive epistane/tren
halodrol/tren
once tried superdrol was too impressed always liked trenavar but it would kill my dick bad, took cycle support powder throughout and pcted with toremifene, i def know better now when i get on the real shit.

I did get results though, gained alot of strength and was doing great some things i tried made me feel like shit so id stop cant really remember cuz it was so long ago, always had my bottle of m14add but was always afraid to run that for some reason.

New Threads