Beast Sensor

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
...i have to.

Hey, you should hold a contest. Where the members guess a number between 10 and 400. The member who comes closest to the number (because nobody will actually guess what your number is) will het a free bottle of drol.

I mean beast sensor.

I pick, 310

Reaction score
We have some reviews on YouTube if you Google Beast Sensor Review

There are also have Powerlifting and Olympic lifting teams using Beast to track loads and performance as well as making sure their do not burn out their Central Nervous System during training.

Beast works best when you are training in the 30-85% of your 1 RM. It is a great way to track your progression and make sure you are able to hit the load using VBT principles and monitoring your performance day to day. It also helps with training athletes, lifters, etc on how to move with intent and see the results of bar speed throughout the workout. The algorithm measures everything on the vertical plane, it does not measure under 0.10 m/s as that is a very slow moment, like you would have with a 1 RM. This is how you can be most effective with Beast as a lifter or trainer. And if you like have real time feedback about power and speed output it is great too.

The web portal allows a great way to plan and create workouts for yourself or others and easily track in the gym. You can check out the blog at blog.thisisbeast.com and look at the How To Guides.

I hope this information helps. If anyone is interested in Beast for the next 48 hours you can use 'BSTSPCL1' for a 5% discount on the product.

Thanks!
Beast Team

New Threads