super saiyan 3

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
update??????????

So far what I can say about dbol is 50mg for me is when u start to feel it like u said bundy, I take it pre workout like 1 hr before heading to the gym, when it kicks in its like it gives me a nice mental focus and a mini rage. The power is nothing crazy but I'm definitely getting a bit more reps. I'm going to give a overall opinion at the end on what I feel about dbol. Also I don't have that bloat moon face I've been told that some people get, what i do get is a nice full pump and just look BIG for my little ass frame

Last edited:
Reactions: DF

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
put the damn dbol on your PP and youll have bloated moon PP so when you wear the thong and do doggy it will be impressive on your little ass frame!:32 (20):

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
glad your feeling better midget!! now quit getting pedicures and go to the gym!

Bigmike

Reaction score
So far what I can say about dbol is 50mg for me is when u start to feel it like u said bundy, I take it pre workout like 1 hr before heading to the gym, when it kicks in its like it gives me a nice mental focus and a mini rage. The power is nothing crazy but I'm definitely getting a bit more reps. I'm going to give a overall opinion at the end on what I feel about dbol. Also I don't have that bloat moon face I've been told that some people get, what i do get is a nice full pump and just look BIG for my little ass frame

50mg and up is where the magic starts, the muscle fullness is priceless, looking like you have a pump at all times is priceless!

PS: wear it!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
The title of this thread should be changed to " Jada's journey to successfully banging doggy style"

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just killed legs, been busy all day with Mrs jada so I really didn't get too much of a nap.. plus I got some BUNZ. Today I did..

1.Leg extension machine 210lbs 8 reps 4 sets
2.Dumbell squat 90lbs 7 sets 8 to 9 reps ( hold 1 dumbbell towards my chest) squat all the way DOWN , pause for 3 sec then come up.
3.Hamstring laydown machine 160lbs 8 reps 4 sets
4.Calve raise seated (plates) 140lbs 4 sets 7 to 8 reps

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The title of this thread should be changed to " Jada's journey to successfully banging doggy style"

Trust me I will try!!!! Once that test kicks in its on.. I just have to look up at the ceiling cuz once I look at the ass, start pay attention to the feeling ... it's over:/ that's y I don't try.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Little premature ejaculator fella huh? Lol

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Trust me I will try!!!! Once that test kicks in its on.. I just have to look up at the ceiling cuz once I look at the ass, start pay attention to the feeling ... it's over:/ that's y I don't try.

I feel the same way when I'm in my chick's tight butthole

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing like spreading your girls ass cheeks while u fukk her bending over the bed with one leg up on the bed.
this is true but JADA is standing on the bed while his girl is kneeling on the floor. that's the only way he can get his midget PP lined up with that ass!:32 (19):

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
this is true but JADA is standing on the bed while his girl is kneeling on the floor. that's the only way he can get his midget PP lined up with that ass!:32 (19):

:32 (18): this made my day. Ty bigdog

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today was chest and arms, had a really good pump today, starting to see the swollnes (not actually a word)from the dbol. Part of me wants to try 75mg buttttt I'll stay at 50mg.

Chest 3 sets 7 to 9 reps
Incline barbell 171lbs
Flat bench 171 lbs
Decline seated (plates) 160lbs
Machine flat bench press 160lbs
Machine cable Flys 150lbs

Biceps 3 sets 6-8 reps
Dumbell alternating curls 40lbs
Dumbell hammer 35lbs
Seated incline with arms to the sides 20lbs focus on the stretch , was looking for the 25lbs but could not find them.

Triceps 3 sets 6 to 8 reps
Flat bench ez curl bar skull crushers 80lbs
Flat bench kick back dumbbell 30lbs for 4 sets ,then drop set 20lbs and 10lbs . Did 3 drop sets so for triceps I did 7 sets in total.

Arms were BIG. I have to say I'm starting to really like barbell for chest, seeing the difference in my chest development and also want to just say thanks to POB for his tip on me arching my back ( no homo df) and pushing my shoulder blades BACK and sticking out my chest so my front delts stay away from the work a bit. this tip has helped TREMENDOUS for my chest.

Last edited:

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
good work midget! keep killing it!!!

p.s. WEAR IT!!!!!!!!

New Threads