using after liver problems

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I haven't used in 3 yrs due to I was in hospital for almost 2 months with liver kidney problems I'm healed it's been 3 yrs since that happened and wondering since I've been given clean bill health long ago should I cycle again very mildly like 500 mg test e or p 8 wks . I've been back to gym last yr naturally .
History on me is 10 yrs on off cycling properly just last time I got sick was my stupidity . I cycled for to long that time plus was on heavy antibiotics due to day surgery so it sent me into jaundice stages .....
So just want to know everyone's opinions on should I or not
Thanks muchly.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
If you do, make sure you do blood work along the way (and before) to keep monitoring everything.

Reaction score
Megatron28 for sure I will be just wanting to know if really this is a good idea and if anyone's been thru what I've been thru and cycled again after being sick I know everyone's different just want some good solid opinions .

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of someone experiencing jaundice on a cycle. It would take a massive amount of orals to do that.

Like mega said do your bloodwork. First sign of trouble bail. But I doubt test alone will knock you down.

Reaction score
I was on a heavy cycle plus I was taking a heavy antibiotic due to an affection from day surgery

I was using
A bombs
Dbol
Eq
Test e
Test p
Tnt
And some other stuff but it's been 3 yrs since so I'll be forgetting some things I also took with too

half way thru tnt I has surgery and cus of the surgery i git an affection so ya but I was using higher amounts of everything as I've got 10 yrs cycling beneath my belt never had problems no abscesses always felt good never sick blood work fine etc etc

Before I started using the antibiotics I was fine just with juice as soon as I started using the antibiotic and the juice I went jaundice and liver kidney problems in hospital for 2 months so idk what I should do
Pic of me now

2016-06-10 20.28.58.jpg

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No orals for you, period.

A Test only cycle should be fine, but as mentioned get bloods mid-cycle to validate.

FWIW, I run Synthergine anytime I run anything which could be liver toxic. Even on Tren, my liver values come back in range. YMMV, but its worked well for me and if you're planning on spending the $$ on a cycle it might be a good insurance policy given yer history.

Best of luck

- Savage

New Threads