• A big dude that is trying to look big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A big dude that is not trying to look big

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Would you rather be the muscle guy that looks like he's trying to be muscular by wearing the gym clothes the tank tops, tight clothes, sportswear this & that ?

Or the muscle guy that just wears normal fitting clothes and things that don't make it look like you're trying to show off muscularity.

Last edited:

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a low key guy. I never fit in with my Harley cuz I wear whatever and don't pretend it's Halloween everytime I throw a leg over and own ZERO HD over priced swag. So no, i just wear whatever, confident enough in myself I don't require a hey hey look at me, are you looking at me, hey you over there, do you see me??!!!! swag

But I understand people who view their bodies like some folks do show cars/trailer queens and wanting to show it off. Did load trucks for yrs with a power lifter, dude was the biggest thickest some bitch I ever knew, but you never saw him without a many x sized sweatshirt and baggy gym pants- even in the summer when the trailers were 120* inside lol

To each their own

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear long pants and a hoodie to the gym regardless of temp. More comfortable to me and the pants hide my tiny calves:(

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to see you Zig
You should edit the poll and add this category

I dont give a fuk what others think about how I look.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just had this talk the other day with my buddy. I'm the guy who always has a t shirt on. Never see me in the gym with a gay stringer or even a tank or sleeveless shirt.

As soon as some dudes start working out they start wearing extra tight shmediums and tank tops. I dunno just never been that way

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just had this talk the other day with my buddy. I'm the guy who always has a t shirt on. Never see me in the gym with a gay stringer or even a tank or sleeveless shirt.

As soon as some dudes start working out they start wearing extra tight shmediums and tank tops. I dunno just never been that tight.

Never gave a **** what people wear in the gym. But I really can't help but laugh when I see the Instagram Special walking around- Stringer tank, yoga pant leggings, high top Lebrons, snap back hat.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also saw a fairly big dude repping quarter squats with 315 and when he turned around his shirt said "You can't squat like us"

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Never gave a **** what people wear in the gym. But I really can't help but laugh when I see the Instagram Special walking around- Stringer tank, yoga pant leggings, high top Lebrons, snap back hat.
Yeah I don't care what people wear either but it's hard to not notice the ridiculous shit these young kids are wearing. Like u said they got their gymshark stringer with some leggings on underneath their shorts with high socks and some 200 dollar Jordan's. Yeah brahhhhhhh

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I usually wear some under armor or Nike shirts with a cut off sleeveless. Idk if people admire my traps and shoulders but I like seeing them pumped up. Also good to see u ziegs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for dropping in Zeig. Things good man?

The Costco white t-shirt is like my brand basically. It's on purpose. It makes me look smaller than I am. I prefer it that way.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
T shirt and basketball shorts right here. Although I hate wearing shirts, always have, so I throw on a tank top every now and then. A fitting one though, no shmediums.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I'm the guy who starts off in sweat pants snd sweat shirt then once I'm all sweaty I take it off to reveal booty shorts and a tshirt
Never the thing shirts
Those are ghey

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I barely see this Zeigler guy on here. What happened? Did you get a girlfriend?

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Also saw a fairly big dude repping quarter squats with 315 and when he turned around his shirt said "You can't squat like us"

maybe he moonlights as a cross dressing stripper?

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Would you rather be the muscle guy that looks like he's trying to be muscular by wearing the gym clothes the tank tops, tight clothes, sportswear this & that ?

Or the muscle guy that just wears normal fitting clothes and things that don't make it look like you're trying to show off muscularity.

there are no normal fitting clothes if you're jacked. if you work hard and get jacked, you've earned the right to wear anything that shows what you've accomplished. I would have to wear a xxl to keep my shirt sleeves from being tight. I like wearing firm fitting shirts and, the ladies that randomly ask to touch my chest or feel my arms or the ones who ask to see my abs, well, that just confirms I look good in my clothes and don't have to try.

New Threads