Here we go again

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The stupidity of the human population never ceases to amaze me.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Oh no guys, She says it was because of steroids, Obama said this was being investigated as an act of terrorism.... I guess steroids and the people that use them are all terrorists.

I am so tired of the propaganda that we are subject too

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
"History of Steroids... I'm sure it had something to do with it" . Unbelievable! I'm sure he was a model citizen before the steroids changed him into a nutjob. Ridiculous!

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Occam's razor at work here.

Guy is religious.
Religion says to kill gays.
Guy kills gays.

Blame roids.

CardinalJacked

Squat King
Reaction score
yet, 44 refuses to say the words "radical islam" in all of his speeches, then continues to push further gun control for his agenda. The shooter had a "high powered assault rifle" (exactly which kind and what they label 'high powered' idk) but then they go to push gun control because of that. Do these dumb ****s supporting this not realize it is already illegal to purchase automatic weapons? Next they wanna go after semi-auto weapons, but that will just eliminate you basic handgun, little .22 rifle, and other weapons that are of great use when used PROPERLY.

The press is in a pickle with this one because they don't know whether to defend the gays or radical islam this time.

Reaction score
I'm on Test, Tren, Mast, EQ, Halo..test levels just came back at 4850 ng/dL and I would never even think of doing anything like this...the only side I get is slight irritation with my GF but she's not the brightest at times....you can't even try to blame such behavior on steroids.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
The press is in a pickle with this one because they don't know whether to defend the gays or radical islam this time.

Few pages back I posted the link to the idiot in chief already declaring it was all OUR fault for not being more accepting of the Muslims and the gays, completely shelf ing the blame of the shooter and saying Americans are the underlying reason.

Then somewhere today I guess Trump put the idiot in chief on point. Idiot said (in a nutshell) we can't label all Muslims based on the acts of a few radicals. Trump fired back, well you surely have no problem grouping all gun owners together after an act by a single shooter.

Edit: wasn't this thread but the other one where I declared the media is in a canadrum since they've shoved the gays and the Muslims down our throat and protected them at all costs, now 1 has killed the other, the only out they have is to blame us, conservatives...which they did.

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was on tren, turned tren gay, and hated himself for it due to his religion.

That is actually plausible lol

Reaction score
This is how ****ing stupid ppl are. 40 inches?? Dumb whore

Was at a party and saw this guy take a hit of steroids from a pipe.
Yup first your arms go from a natty 20 inches to 40 inches and next you perform mass murder...

D-bol not even once...

Not even once...

New Threads