Diazepam and DMP

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Benzos are not poisonous..jesus Christ!.. of course they have side effects like any other drug.. but if u get off of them in a slow taper the withdrawals are minimal.

Benzo's fit the definition of poison. They are designed as an anti-epileptic drug and don't even stop epilepsy. And it is also 100% accurate they inhibit gains

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Benzo's fit the definition of poison. They are designed as an anti-epileptic drug and don't even stop epilepsy. And it is also 100% accurate they inhibit gains

Anticonvulsants are used to help prevent seizure activity. Benzodiazepines, like 2mg of lorazepam, are used to help stop active seizures and prevent further seizures until other medications have reached a therapeutic level. Due to the long half-life and addictive qualities, they are not ideal for long term use for most people.

Reaction score
Here I even posted a link because you seem to be googley challenged[/QUOTE]

I do not need a Google challenge because I kmow exactly what it does as it hits the GABA receptors "the calming" feeling.
I been off and on them for many years.. Including Alprazolam,lorazepam,clonazopam and diazepam for panic attacks!!..
It does not mess with your gains at all!!

Benzos are safe; if taking responsibly just like any other drug.. I.E dnp which is more poisonous cause obviously this shit will kill you if you OD..

OD on diazepam and you will just sleep very good....

Diazepam is also used when withdrawing from alchohol or other benzos..

I laughed when you say it will mess with your gains.. SRS

I don't need to send links like you do

Reaction score
You want to send me a link on the definition of poison..
Lol you such a nerd...
We talking about shit that can kill you...
As in cyanide, rat poison etc..

New Threads