Diazepam and DMP

Reaction score
Hi Guys

6 days into my 20 days 400mg per day cycle, really struggling getting to sleep. Is it safe to have diazepam whilst on DNP?

Cheers
Steve

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about taking diezapam as prescribed by your doctor or "self medication?"

If your looking for help with quality sleep I would try something else. That shit gives me terrible nightmares.

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Isn't that anti-anxiety med., I wouldn't think that would mix with anything.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just one of the sides of DNP. Medications won't really help much if at all. I also wouldn't go mixing much of anything with the dnp either

Reaction score
Bad idea imo...diazepam is valium (for sleep or anxiety)...any of the benzodizepine drugs are a bad mix with the gym. They make you tired and sluggish as fuk! Can't imagine lifting havy on a benzo.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Ambien or Lunesta is much better than a benzo for sleep.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, like the Chemist said, you won't be able to have a good workout since the half-life is so long. It will help with sleep but I wouldn't recommend it for daily use unless you are unemployed and want to lay around all day.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Don't take it. With DNP, or without dnp. Much better sleep aids out there.

First, it's better to use to relieve anxiety.

Second, if it helps you sleep it's because it' works as a muscle-relaxant . Well, f*ck muscles, it's the brain that needs to relax, it's the thoughts and inner over hype & thinking that needs to shout down - Diazepam doesn't do that. Result: Weird ass vivid dreams and waking up as a zombie.

Half life will make you drowsy till after noon.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
yeah man diazepam is probably a bad idea. it can also be addictive. try ZMA or melatonin

Reaction score
My experience with sleeping issue whilst 'on supps' is do not use diazepam, as others have stated it stays in your system for ages and its not a sleeping aid..

IF you have to take anything take a Zopliclone as they knock you out but are out your system fast. They are a prescription drug so you will need to go to your doctors and if you tell him the truth he will just say stop taking the supps..

Night nurse over the counter (im in the UK btw) is another that will help you sleep..

End of the day you take the DNP you have to take into account the sides, filling yourself with sleeping aids is not the way forward long term.,

Reaction score
Just thought I would hijack this thread for a second. Does anyone know any drugs that will adversely interact with DNP? Or is there no way of knowing for sure. Just curious.

Reaction score
no way bro, i,ve had Long hair Last time i used DNP, and i couldnt sleep, Because the sweeting was Too much and my hair was always sweet my clothes my bed everything, get used to it, that's why the called 7 day infernal cycle.

Reaction score
Bumping a lil.ol thread, but I see no problem.takin diazepam 2.5mg or 5 mg dose.. I take it regularly least half a tab at night and it dose not effect my workouts at all

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Benzo's are poison. stop taking it for a few weeks and watch your world change. Diazepam has a long half-life. You are going to notice a whole bunch of symptoms that won't be fun. It also blocks certain waves of sleep you need for recovery

Reaction score
Benzos are not poisonous..jesus Christ!.. of course they have side effects like any other drug.. but if u get off of them in a slow taper the withdrawals are minimal.

New Threads