My Summer Cycle Progress!

Reaction score
Yeah dude you're in great fukking shape. Stop posting pictures asshole u Make me feel tiny. Lol

And yeah you look very bloated. U better go on the Hollywood diet fatty. Lol. U sound like my wife. Lol good shit brother.

Thanks ECks, you still got like 30+ lbs on me and several hundred on bench not to mention deads I saw that vid lol..and yea it's all cream of rice I swear #teamnatty

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
Looking dense, man. I haven't ran halo yet but I have some on hand if I want to throw it in at the end of this cut...glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I run carbs low and fats high too...I look tighter and fuller that way and I incorporate refeeds. Honestly I look better about 3 days after a refeed. Perfect balance of fullness and tightness.

Reaction score
Last update to this old summer thread before my winter bulk begins..overall was a great blast and I felt amazing all summer and made some good progress...diet got shaky at the end and carbs got up to 250g a day sometimes. Here's some end cycle pics ���� hope everyone else made some great progress too

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Pics ain't working BC. Don't tease me fukker

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gun show looking great & nice chest striations.

Wheels too look solid - how tall are you, Mate?

Nice ass there at the end!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Damn u got leaner!!! Baby calves? Don't make me show u real baby calves. Looking good as always brother.

Howd u like the halo?

Reaction score
Damn u got leaner!!! Baby calves? Don't make me show u real baby calves. Looking good as always brother.

Howd u like the halo?

I did get leaner Ecks...My carbs got too low for the tren I think and I also dropped that 250mg deca that was in the mix...Halo was sick but mostly made me strong and hard, mostly aggressive, i still prefer Sdrol over halo....But thanks bro can't wait for the winter bulk when I get back on the deca!