My Summer Cycle Progress!

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good man. What weight did you end up with after your cut?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good but u should edit /blur ur face .

Reaction score
Looking good man. What weight did you end up with after your cut?

I dropped from 217 winter to around 193 in my cut..Feeling pretty sucked out right now..Quite honestly I prefer the mass and full feeling.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You really look amazing dude.. One of the best I've seen and I've been around.. You have amazing genetics for this shit and u probably work your ass of in the gym and kitchen.. You caught me when I was in my dickhead stage for that I'm truly sorry .. You are a inspiration for every kid on the boards that wants to have a good body

Reaction score
You really look amazing dude.. One of the best I've seen and I've been around.. You have amazing genetics for this shit and u probably work your ass of in the gym and kitchen.. You caught me when I was in my dickhead stage for that I'm truly sorry .. You are a inspiration for every kid on the boards that wants to have a good body

Thanks bundy hope all is well on ur end...and no worries it was a while ago lol, I don't hold grudges.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Whats up UG..I haven't posted in a bit since my last winter cycle progress..so I figured I'd post up my current summer progress for any BB's on the forum.

Right now I'm running Tren Ace 100mg ed, Test P 100mg ed, Mast P 100mg eod, EQ 700mg 1x wk, and just finishing up 2 weeks on Halotestin 20mg ed (about to drop the halo)....This is my heaviest cycle yet while doing a cutting diet and I'm feeling pretty good. My carbs are still pretty high for a cut so I am holding some water..for macros I'm hovering around 327g protein, 82g fat (23g of saturated fat), 117 carbs...but it fluctuates and I fuking love my refeeds. The EQ is making me pretty hungry so I might up the carbs to 150g? Current weight is is around 208lbs...winter was around 217lbs. So far loving the progress and gear...recently got bloods and everything looks good (lipids r outta whack) but other than that everything is good.

Test Total 4860 ng/dL, Free Test 1817.6 pg/mL, SHBG 3nmol/L

View attachment 2972

View attachment 2973View attachment 2974

http://imgur.com/a/wvROr

You're a focking hoss brah! Mad props!

New Threads