rolaxifene

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Bundy my boy has gyno bad. He claims to that letro shrinks it better than anything. I however have no personal experience to go by

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait...did what?? Lol. I've never seen that happen before.

Then the next post says you edited THAT one but you didn't change a thing. Am I taking crazy pills? lol

That happened when I tried to quote the one about the odd fonts & style

When ur a mod u have an edit button right next to the quote. It was an accident.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bundy my boy has gyno bad. He claims to that letro shrinks it better than anything. I however have no personal experience to go by

If you want to go the letro route your going to have all other sorts of fun when u completely tank your estrogen.

And serms have better success rates than letro.

If u really want to be on an AI, do some light dex or stane just to control things and keep them on the lower end of the scale.

Reaction score
That happened when I tried to quote the one about the odd fonts & style

When ur a mod u have an edit button right next to the quote. It was an accident.
Ahh I gotcha. Yeah I tried to fix the font size but it kept changing half of it. Idk what was goin on lol

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
BB, I took ralox for six months straight without particular issue, just take it easy with heavy weight and you should do fine.
From my experience, if you have pre-existing gyno, ralox OR crushing your E2 might not cut it.
I did crush my E2. It shrunk the lump but didn't kill it.
I did ralox. It prevented the lump to grow further even with E2 higher than normal but didn't kill it either.
Being on ralox AND crushing my E2 did the trick. Of course you don't need to crush them for six months, in my case 60mg of ralox ED and two weeks with my E2 sitting between 5-10 and it was gone.
Not saying that it will works the same way with you, just sharing my personal experience. I'm pretty sure that if I had done it earlier, I wouldn't have had to stay on ralox so long.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BB, I took ralox for six months straight without particular issue, just take it easy with heavy weight and you should do fine.
From my experience, if you have pre-existing gyno, ralox OR crushing your E2 might not cut it.
I did crush my E2. It shrunk the lump but didn't kill it.
I did ralox. It prevented the lump to grow further even with E2 higher than normal but didn't kill it either.
Being on ralox AND crushing my E2 did the trick. Of course you don't need to crush them for six months, in my case 60mg of ralox ED and two weeks with my E2 sitting between 5-10 and it was gone.
Not saying that it will works the same way with you, just sharing my personal experience. I'm pretty sure that if I had done it earlier, I wouldn't have had to stay on ralox so long.

why do you have to go easy with heavy weight?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It can dry your joints a bit, indirectly I guess but that's what it is, a guess, joints pain is a listed side-effect though.

that fukking sucks..Im not feeling this whole process..Thank god my gyno aint that bad ..It was the drol from last cycle that fukked me up alittle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It can dry your joints a bit, indirectly I guess but that's what it is, a guess, joints pain is a listed side-effect though.

6 months of taking that shit has to have other sides too.All these kinda drugs bug me out little

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6 months of taking that shit has to have other sides too.All these kinda drugs bug me out little

if your at 30mg of ralox, not really. 60mg of 6 months....yes. Also watch out for rebound when your done.

stay on an AI and slowly taper off.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if your at 30mg of ralox, not really. 60mg of 6 months....yes. Also watch out for rebound when your done.

stay on an AI and slowly taper off.

whats a good protocol for a light case of gyno? Taking the least amount to get the job done

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
60mg for 1-3 wks (depending on how much relief your getting, if its really working, keep going at 60)

otherwise its the long haul @ 30mg with an AI to control estrogen even more.

The fastest method and dont give a sh!t method is 60mg + 1mg of letro ED til its gone. But have fun with that.

Im going 60mg for a wk, 30mg for up to 5 months after all while taking 6.25 EOD of stane. Maybe 4 days a wk instead. Like i said, i have enough to run 30mg for 150 days +

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
60mg for 1-3 wks (depending on how much relief your getting, if its really working, keep going at 60)

The fastest method and dont give a sh!t method is 60mg + 1mg of letro ED til its gone. But have fun with that.

Im going 60mg for a wk, 30mg for up to 5 months after all while taking 6.25 EOD of stane. Maybe 4 days a wk instead. Like i said, i have enough to run 30mg for 150 days +

all of this is best to do while on the lowest amount of test right? Thanks alot by the way

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea, you can go 150/250mg a wk. but up your AI for that. Esp on the 250 dose.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score

Old thread i know, just wondering how this worked out for your gymrat?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
okay, i think i more just have some fat around my pecs

also theres some stuff thats just not going to go with without a knife. But it improved.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
okay, i think i more just have some fat around my pecs

also theres some stuff thats just not going to go with without a knife. But it improved.

did you have pubert-gyno or steroid induced?

i havent cycled for 2 years and just got gyno out of no where, not taking anything lol
started ralox and ai 0.5 Eod ( got bloods E2 was high) hopefully i can get rid of this without going under the knife :/

New Threads