Reaction score
Hello
I want to ask you for advice regarding the set weight. I have been boxing for 2 years, but my weight is just 68 kg, height 1.8 m.
Tried carbohydrate diet, protein diet, eat constantly, but the weight remains the same.
I do not aspire to professional sports, I'm not interested. I love boxing and I want to win the ring. But high growth and low weight complicate it.
Then I thought, maybe it's worth to use steroids? How do you think? Now everywhere is full of different shops advertising. ************.
I would like to know your opinion. And tell me what kind of cycle approach to the beginner.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello
I want to ask you for advice regarding the set weight. I have been boxing for 2 years, but my weight is just 68 kg, height 1.8 m.
Tried carbohydrate diet, protein diet, eat constantly, but the weight remains the same.
I do not aspire to professional sports, I'm not interested. I love boxing and I want to win the ring. But high growth and low weight complicate it.
Then I thought, maybe it's worth to use steroids? How do you think? Now everywhere is full of different shops advertising. steroids.com or iroids.com or thepharmacom.com.
I would like to know your opinion. And tell me what kind of cycle approach to the beginner.
Thank you

Steroids are a good solution, but first go through examination by an endocrinologist. Then, hire yourself a coach who will make you cycle.
And then you can safely placing on the site ********.
Excellent shop. Here is my last order from there.
delivered very quickly and efficiently.

Last edited by a moderator:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello
Then I thought, maybe it's worth to use steroids? How do you think? Now everywhere is full of different shops advertising. ************.
Thank you

Eat more food you tit.

Steroids are a good solution, but first go through examination by an endocrinologist. Then, hire yourself a coach who will make you cycle.
And then you can safely placing on the site ********.
Excellent shop. Here is my last order from there.
delivered very quickly and efficiently.

Either of you jizztrumpets post another link and you are done here.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Did you really make 2 different names to post a problem with one name and answer it with another; all to hock some product?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I needed this laugh today! jizztrumpets! good one pillar! :32 (18):

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jizztrumpet LOL

I needed this laugh today! jizztrumpets! good one pillar! :32 (18):

I can't lie... I got some new words from the UK. Trump like the ignorant moron he is cheered on Scotland for taking their country back in brexit. Only Scotland voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU. The response on Twitter from Scotland was outstanding...

New Threads