A Guy that knows he'll get puffy

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
So I'm a relatively new member and relatively new to TRT.
There is no question about whether or not I will blast some after my TRT is dialed in.
If I ever ****ing get the whole source thing figured out that is.
I will do it safely and correctly, as I've learned that much already, I know that real world experience is a far cry from researching, in all things really, but I've learned enough to believe I can safely do this. And if I can't I will just not continue. I'll stay healthy or I won't do it, anywhos...

I know my own body pretty well, lifted forever, dieted forever when I needed to and bulked naturally when I wanted to. I know I tend to hold water, I know I have a little bit of pubescent gyno leftover (I'd like to do something about that now actually), but this and other insights I have about myself make me believe that when I do get to my first real cycle I really need to minimize aromatization. My test prescription of 200mg\wk of cyp immediately put more water on me as a matter of fact, and that's with running .5mg dex twice a week.
I'd like to ask about cycles that are geared towards not aromatizing to much, I've read steroid profiles until my eyes hurt, and I've read cycle descriptions until I can't remember what I just read.....I'm not being lazy I just wanted some personal insight by well meaning folks on this board.
So to clarify can yall recommend some cycles that get along well with guys that tend to get puffy, and gyno, and etc....not just how to counteract E, but good stacks with good results that would also help minimize it.
Thanks All!

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Over thinking it bro a simple ai protocol will prevent the sides you are worried about just have to check your e2 more frequently if your really that worried about it

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I've never had an issue on any cycle and like my e2 on the higher end and personally just use 10mgs nolva eod and just keep Dex on hand

Reaction score
1. Stick to a maximum of 300 mg of testosterone.

2. Run DHT based compounds with it, Winstrol, masteron, etc.

3. Stay lean. Under 13% bodyfat, you will not have as much trouble with water retention.

Bonus: Keep E2 in range, stay hydrated, do cardio.

New Threads