Wow it's been awhile...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it's been about 2 years since I've logged on here. Just doing a 5 minute glance around, I'm glad to see some familiar names (POB, Ecks, ect). Just popping back in to say hello. I won't elaborate on why I've been away, but my life for awhile became a shit show to say the least. I won't elaborate on that either unless people want to know and then can PM me. Things have turned around and calmed way down and life's been better for me in the last 8 months then I can remember in years. Been out of the gym for about a year and a half now and completely off even trt the whole time. Been considering hoping back on trt because I'm officially skinny fat (at least I think so) and have zero motivation to get back into the gym. My sex drive is pretty non existent now which has never been the case even after coming off a year and a half ago cold turkey. Not sure what I was trying to prove to myself on that one especially with the knowledge I have. Guess it was a personal conquest MLP (ecksy you still say that?) Anyways just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hope everyone's doing well

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I think it's been about 2 years since I've logged on here. Just doing a 5 minute glance around, I'm glad to see some familiar names (POB, Ecks, ect). Just popping back in to say hello. I won't elaborate on why I've been away, but my life for awhile became a shit show to say the least. I won't elaborate on that either unless people want to know and then can PM me. Things have turned around and calmed way down and life's been better for me in the last 8 months then I can remember in years. Been out of the gym for about a year and a half now and completely off even trt the whole time. Been considering hoping back on trt because I'm officially skinny fat (at least I think so) and have zero motivation to get back into the gym. My sex drive is pretty non existent now which has never been the case even after coming off a year and a half ago cold turkey. Not sure what I was trying to prove to myself on that one especially with the knowledge I have. Guess it was a personal conquest MLP (ecksy you still say that?) Anyways just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hope everyone's doing well
Colt glad to see u a lot has changed and alot are gone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello old buddy welcome back..I got my shit back to normal and returned as well..Im glad to see you

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Colt my man! Missed you, glad you are back!!!

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Wow, 2 years is a long time. Welcome back. Ecks is here still and he now benches small cars.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Mlp colt welcome back my man. I asked about u some time ago man. Hope things are good. I'll be sending u a pm shortly.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My little pony. Colt what's up homie? Glad to see you're getting your shit togther. Keep it up and hit it hard.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the whale cums fellas!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit..idk if I can rightfully say welcome back because I haven't been here either....but welcome back anyway.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to see u again Colt & glad things are looking up.

New Threads