Zeigler's TRT thread

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
50mg Test C 100mcg b12

Am now using 1ml syringe with a 1 1/2 inch 22 gage needle.

Where you pinning at? I've converted 3 guys at work to 1ml slin pins with 25ga x 5/8" needles that previously used horse needles like your doing. "What was I thinking" is what they told me after 2 times pinning. Just be sure to get the slin pins with removable needle so you can draw with 18ga, then switch it back to either a 25ga x 5/8" or 25ga x 1" injection needle.

Your body will thank you, plus pushes super easier due to smaller barrel on syringe. (Just like manual brakes for a car generate higher braking pressure using a smaller piston in master cylinder)

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
How long it takes the body to shut down natural test production is irrelevant towards when you can feel the benefits.

If you had bothered to read the rest of the posts you'd see he want only doing 50mg/wk. 50mg twice a week is a fine TRT dose for many people. Don't know how you can think otherwise.

I obviously misread his first post, yeah, 100mg/week seems standard practice for beginning the prescribed journey and I know that makes a difference as I ran that for 3yrs. Doc bumped me to 120mg last March due to low bloods, but it's nowhere the feeling I've gotten experimenting a bit on the side with higher doses, "superman" is the only way to describe higher mg's/week as most know.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Where you pinning at? I've converted 3 guys at work to 1ml slin pins with 25ga x 5/8" needles that previously used horse needles like your doing. "What was I thinking" is what they told me after 2 times pinning. Just be sure to get the slin pins with removable needle so you can draw with 18ga, then switch it back to either a 25ga x 5/8" or 25ga x 1" injection needle.

Your body will thank you, plus pushes super easier due to smaller barrel on syringe. (Just like manual brakes for a car generate higher braking pressure using a smaller piston in master cylinder)

Im alternating glutes and swithed back to the 23g 1inch.

I got too much fat on my glute for anything shorter.

Reactions: Rip

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I obviously misread his first post, yeah, 100mg/week seems standard practice for beginning the prescribed journey and I know that makes a difference as I ran that for 3yrs. Doc bumped me to 120mg last March due to low bloods, but it's nowhere the feeling I've gotten experimenting a bit on the side with higher doses, "superman" is the only way to describe higher mg's/week as most know.

Can tell me a little more about the experimenting you've done with higher doses ?

Duration's & doses please.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Anyplace in particular on the quads ?

Was also thinkin about delts.

I pin my quads and delts. If I'm going 2 ml I'll go quads 1 ml delt. Usually the quad is sore for a few days. I make sure I'm gonna be walking on it alot before I pin. Never b4 bed, usually right before work. Then if it's still pretty sore I just throw a heat pad on it.
As far as placement. My gf is a nurse and before she was a nurse she worked at a men's wellness clinic where she gave test injections all the time. I can take a pic of my leg and make a mark of where she likes to pin if u like.

Last edited:

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I pin quads, delts, traps ventro glute and sometimes even calves. I just move it around based on how I feel. it has no benefit to it other than not pinning the same spot multiple times a week.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Can tell me a little more about the experimenting you've done with higher doses ?

Duration's & doses please.

Doc had me on 100mg/wk for couple yrs. This past March for my annual level was low, kind of on purpose honestly to make sure no flags were raised. So they raised it to 120mg/wk and that's my trt dose.

Found some cheaper stuff than pharmacy brand to help save some money since insurance covers office/labs but not test cyp or needles. So I wanted to see if 200mg range a week would get me to where I used to feel, not levels normal, but the day to day life, clear head, horney, etc...so I began 120/wk script on Monday and 100mg ugl thursday. Ran it a month, really not much change anywhere. Then I went to 120wk script monday, 250mg ugl thursday. Again, month later really not mental/physical difference. Then I thought, I carry more body fat than I should despite eating better and working out 4-6 days a week, maybe it's converting since I had signs of high e2.

Started taking .5mg arimidex day after each shot (ugl stuff) and within the next month horney improved greatly, seen a slight increase in strength, felt better overall. Not superman, but better. So that current regimon, and I truly believe the ugl is underdosed, I did 200mg of script stuff and 2 days later it was like kapow, mini supermanent feeling, horney as a mofo, mentally on fire. I let buddy at work who began a blast using same oils, to do 3- 250mg shots a week since I think it's only 70% as potent as listed. So far he's doing great and says he feels amazing.

Last edited:

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Anyplace in particular on the quads ?

Was also thinkin about delts.

I've been pinning my quads, alternate leg each shot, since the beginning. Mainly because that's where my SIL the RN showed me, well did the first one, and wife did them for me next 2 years before I finally nutted up and began doing them myself.

I've found, for me anyways, pinning on the top of the quad, up higher, gives me no pain other than a mosquito bite when I first break the skin. If I go mid way to knee, it seems my leg gets sore for a few days afterwards. If I try the outside of the quad as recommended, it'll hurt going in with needle, burns with the push of oil, and Charlie horse for a week. So I just stick to higher on top of quad, and I only use 25gax5/8" pins since thankfully my legs aren't a harbor for body fat like my gut is, so no great depth needed there.

Before I pin, I'll sit on tub ledge with leg extended straight, and flex my quad half dozen times to get that defined line/valley betweek the quad muscles on top so I can pick one head or the other. Then before pinning I'll relax it and drive it home. Takes a wee bit longer to push thru a 1ml slin pin and 25ga needle, but I go slow to NOT allow the oil to bubble up inside the muscle. I do a fair amount of smoking meat for meals at home, and if you've ever done injection for flavor, you know exactly how the muscle buldges up when you push a bunch of liquid too quickly into the meat/poultry..same premise with the body muscles, which is why I push the oil slow, it kind of forces it thru the strands vs bubbeling up.

That's what works for me, all of us are different obviously, so as you keep doing this, you'll find a sweet spot for yourself and method of injecting that doesn't stick with you a long time with that Charlie horse feeling that sucks lol.

Oh, shot my bicep ONCE, just to try a new spot. FUG THAT NOISE, never again. Shit was more sore than a 2 peckered billygoat, for about a week and a half.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What kind of job do you work at, where you know who is on steroids? just curious. I don't even know anybody outside of work or at the gym who uses them.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Machine shop, union machine shop...so it's readily apparent who lifts regularly and who's the typical union worker stuffing doughnuts and having potlucks everyday lol. So we're the few in a small shop and when you basically live there as much at home, you get to make close friends over the years. Starts by letting somebody know they're getting big, looking good, keep it up. Then moves to the conversation of which we do not speak and never happens.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Oh, shot my bicep ONCE, just to try a new spot. FUG THAT NOISE, never again. Shit was more sore than a 2 peckered billygoat, for about a week and a half.
I use bi's and tri's for TNE :32 (10):

New Threads