Blood in the load

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only time I ever had blood come out of my dick was when I was in a car accident and they inserted a catheter in my dick at the hospital. Let me tell you, those things fukking hurt when pulled out. The abrasion and trauma from the tube had my dick bleeding for about 3 days during urination/JOing. When I would piss it was tinted red and when I jerked off, the cum had blood in it.

If you didn't have one of those then I'd say go to the doctor stat. Its not normal and DNP doesn't do that...well lets say its not at all a common side effect.

Jeez dude.
but "normal sides' never apply to me. POB can vouch for that to an extent with my gear usage...my body is strange as hell. so thought maybe one of the 'normal' unusual things

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
catheters are a mother ****er!!! . kidney stones will cause it also

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Random thought that needs to be expressed before I forget :)

DNP reduces ROS & inflammation, which is normally considered good but both of these things are absolutely vital in protecting the body against attack from foreign bodies. So really, DNP weakens the immune system (hence why people get sore throats, flu like symptoms during the initial days of its use, etc).

Combine this with PCT were hormones are tanked so immune system is weaker plus the fact that DNP & caloric restriction in general during this period is a bad idea if you want to keep your gains....

If you do have an infection of some sort, that's a lot of factors your body is fighting against to protect your ass.
I personally wouldn't recommend DNP during pct anyway but at least consider lowering the dose man - warning signs are there for a reason.

New Threads