UG Power Squad

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
after this meet in may, I'm chasing "Grand goal" .... since my deadlift is the only thing that's worth a shit

And stop being a pussy. We all have our strong lift. Keep hammering them all cj you're ****ing young man and have yearsssss of training ahead of u

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's grand goals???

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What's grand goals???

Its a thing Chris duffin did/ is doing. Its just about making huge goals and hitting them. It started with him wanting to pull 1000 pounds but now its moved to other things. Kinda cool.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a thing Chris duffin did/ is doing. Its just about making huge goals and hitting them. It started with him wanting to pull 1000 pounds but now its moved to other things. Kinda cool.

Except he's trying to become a life coach or some shit haha.

Chris Duffin - stick to powerlifting.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hes strong beastly **** in the squat and deadlift but his bench really isn't that great comparatively. What's his weight class, 220?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hes strong beastly **** in the squat and deadlift but his bench really isn't that great comparatively. What's his weight class, 220?

220s. He said in a recent video its not worth him cutting down to 220s anymore. After he squatted 4x his bodyweight at 220 I think he kinda had enough. Who knows tho, the guy is a freak and busts his ass.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jol says he's doing circus tricks now because his PLing days are over and he doesn't want to accept it.

Mark your calendar because Jol is actually right here...

220s. He said in a recent video its not worth him cutting down to 220s anymore. After he squatted 4x his bodyweight at 220 I think he kinda had enough. Who knows tho, the guy is a freak and busts his ass.

I was talking to a powerlifting legend at a meet back in the spring. Duffin's last 220 meet that he bombed out of trying to set the total record- he cut from around 275 - 220. Went temporarily deaf during the cut. He said his IV spreadsheet to try to rehydrate was absolutely insane. He really could have died from that cut.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Mark your calendar because Jol is actually right here...

I was talking to a powerlifting legend at a meet back in the spring. Duffin's last 220 meet that he bombed out of trying to set the total record- he cut from around 275 - 220. Went temporarily deaf during the cut. He said his IV spreadsheet to try to rehydrate was absolutely insane. He really could have died from that cut.

That shits ridiculous. I don't even want cut three pounds. Fukk

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got a brand new belt squat at my gym and can't even try it. Crossfags always on it for calf raises and some kind of Good Morning and the fat ones use it for marching in place.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Got a brand new belt squat at my gym and can't even try it. Crossfags always on it for calf raises and some kind of Good Morning and the fat ones use it for marching in place.

Haha kick them fukkers off. The pic u sent me did look nice. Very cool machines

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha kick them fukkers off. The pic u sent me did look nice. Very cool machines
Stayed late to give it a go. Did them after high bar squat and sumo pulls. That machine absolutely wrecks your ****ing quads.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The marching thing is kinda lame but will decompress the hips. Feels kinda good. I have a few other things you can do in this machine other than just squats too. One thing is for working the QL to stop those nasty back pumps me and ecks and many other get.

Unfortunately they got named ginger pulls... hardy Har har. Will text you a vid when I can.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Ginger pulls lol make sure u post the video so we can all see it lol ginger pulls

New Threads