UG Power Squad

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of bros on here into the PL gig. Some of us have competed, some of us haven't yet. We need a single consolidated thread to talk PL shit. Here we can talk about programming, technique, gear, news, personal meets, brag about a ****ing 460*3 bench, and of course the all important nude swapping.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Good idea

Milo have u competed yet? And if not what the **** u waiting for?

And who the fukk benched 460 for 3? Were they all paused? Video proof? Lol

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good idea

Milo have u competed yet? And if not what the **** u waiting for?

And who the fukk benched 460 for 3? Were they all paused? Video proof? Lol

Penciled in for a meet in October. Taking it very seriously. Already into week 4 of my training plan and hitting PRs weekly. Going to be about a 700 mile drive but it will be worth it. The meet is raw with wraps but I will be squatting in sleeves. Right now I am way better with them so I'm going with it. Not planning to break any records but I'm gonna go in looking for blood.

Some dude posting shit did it. He's lucky he doesn't go to my gym or I'd go at him with a pipe wrench for disrespecting me like that. Bench triple the same as my deadlift triple. Never been so disrespected.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What do u mean? What'd he say? Let's go drop this ****er!!!

And where is the meet in October? U Shoulda done the one with us man!!!! Where abouts are u?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Lololo I thought u were being serious for a minute. Lol.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do u mean? What'd he say? Let's go drop this ****er!!!

And where is the meet in October? U Shoulda done the one with us man!!!! Where abouts are u?

No question that I'd be competing with y'all if I was remotely close. My meet is going to be Northern California. Driving from Washington. One of these days I would be down to fly to yalls neck of the woods and do a meet. We'll show up with torches and battle axes.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to fluff ecks as he fluffs me back in Oct. Gonna be #flufftastic. We were thinking of changing it to ugpowerliftin.com but some of you bb gheys would be mad.

First person that say herm you did one meet and now you think you're a powerlifter can suck my pp. If you do it once you're forever a pler. Unless you start doing crossfit then you're just gay.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to duct tape my cock to my leg cus all this fluffin is gonna give me an erection in my singlet

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to duct tape my cock to my leg cus all this fluffin is gonna give me an erection in my singlet

Lookin like salty on the bench.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rummaging through my pics on my cloud storage. First one was from 10 months ago when I was doing strictly Bodybuilding style back workouts. Never deadlifted before this. Second pic is the result of 10 months of heavy deadlifts, McDonalds, and pot roast. This pic was taken after a squat day which is why my shoulders are bleeding.
Anyone who says you won't get big or just get fat from powerlifting style training should shut their trap. Will never turn back to my old ways.

3TUMkPS.jpg

kGv5RQl.jpg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Milo should do some good shit in October. His training is going well. He has a feel for the rpe and is just now starting to really pour it on.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Nice Milo. Very well developed back.

And you're right about that, I'm leaner and stronger and bigger than I've ever been right now and that's after two years of strictly powerlifting

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Milo should do some good shit in October. His training is going well. He has a feel for the rpe and is just now starting to really pour it on.

Yes he should. I wish he could lift with us. I told him to. Maybe next time.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
And his training is going well because he's dedicated and trains hard!!! He's got that passion for it and will do whatever his coach tells him to

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big difference milo. Looking real solid.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Y'all are too nice to me. Thanks for the kind words. Working hard to represent UG like y'all have been doing.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Rummaging through my pics on my cloud storage. First one was from 10 months ago when I was doing strictly Bodybuilding style back workouts. Never deadlifted before this. Second pic is the result of 10 months of heavy deadlifts, McDonalds, and pot roast. This pic was taken after a squat day which is why my shoulders are bleeding.
Anyone who says you won't get big or just get fat from powerlifting style training should shut their trap. Will never turn back to my old ways.

3TUMkPS.jpg

kGv5RQl.jpg

WE GOT ANOTHER ****ING GINGER!!! Son of a BITCH!!!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
next meet in oct in louisville ky. rps is the federation

New Threads