AAS cycle for my next powerlifting meet..

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to the page, right now I'm currently in my offseason so I've been trying to decide on what to cycle for my next powerlifting meet.

I compete in the 181 class, but I'll be moving up to the 198 class. I normally sit at 190-195lbs but during my last training cycle I got all the way up to 207lbs and had to cut 26lbs. I'm currently nationally ranked, top 10, for the 181 Pro division. I have done multiple cycles in my past, and have the experience. I basically want to run a cycle strictly for strength and some weight gain.

This is what I came up with:

The meet will be at the end of week 12

1-8 test e 500mg
9-12 test e 750mg

1-12 deca 250mg (strictly for joints)

1-12 tren e 300mg
9-12 Tren A 75mg eod

10-12 halotestin 20-30mg
or?
9-12 anadrol 50mg

•cabergoline .5mg every 3 days
•arimidex 1mg eod

•pct (starting 2 weeks after last injection):
Novla 40mg for 45 days
clomid 100mg for 30 days
hcg starting 2 weeks after last injection; 1,000iu every other day for 20 days

I have experience with all of these compounds I listed.

Current body weight: 200lbs
Current competition PR's:
squat-600
bench- 440
deadlift- 640

Thank you for your time

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most will advise to not use two 19-nors simultaneously. I'd drop the tren and go with NPP instead of deca.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If it were me I'd run the test at 750 from day one and add Tren ace like 4 or 5 weeks out just to avoid possible sides of the high doses of Tren and test together.

Which do u like better halo or adrol? Halo will dry u out if you're worried about putting too much weight on opposed to drol.

And impressive numbers.

I just started my blast for my meet in October . just 750 test 250 deca and maybe some dbol or drol a few weeks out depending on my weight

Last edited:
Reaction score
Halo makes you one nasty MF, however I remember the last time I ran anadrol I had nonstop head aches.. Strength gains were great with both. And thanks man, I'm going for a 1,800 total in November

Reaction score
Most will advise to not use two 19-nors simultaneously. I'd drop the tren and go with NPP instead of deca.
I never ran Npp, it's basically a fast acting deca? I'm guessing you pin every other day with npp?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Halo makes you one nasty MF, however I remember the last time I ran anadrol I had nonstop head aches.. Strength gains were great with both. And thanks man, I'm going for a 1,800 total in November

In going for an 1801!!!! Lol. Good luck brother.

What fed u lift in?

Reaction score
I started out with APA, and moved onto RPS. They host the closest meets to my house. And perhaps I can switch out deca for EQ?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Well if you're using deca strictly for joint health then why switch for eq?

Reaction score
Well if you're using deca strictly for joint health then why switch for eq?

Some have said eq has helped with their joints, could just be in their heads. But I figured so there wouldn't be 2 19-nor compounds... I get hip pain towards the end of my peaking program leading up to the meet.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uh... I think I know you...

That aside, ever used halo? Excellent for strength but honestly hydration becomes an issue in just about everyone who uses it. Keep that in mind

Also caber while using tren or deca is pure broscience. Use aromasin or adex to control your e2 and prolactin can't get out of control. Caber ****s with dopamine. That's bad.

Reaction score
Uh... I think I know you...

That aside, ever used halo? Excellent for strength but honestly hydration becomes an issue in just about everyone who uses it. Keep that in mind

Also caber while using tren or deca is pure broscience. Use aromasin or adex to control your e2 and prolactin can't get out of control. Caber ****s with dopamine. That's bad.

Yea I've ran halo twice in the past 3-4 weeks out 20-30mg...it was great for the added strength without mass. It is ideal for anyone making weight for a weight class.

New Threads