Storing Peptides

Reaction score
I have some HGH in my fridge but after I cooked I put some hot food in there. The fridge temperature climbed up after that because it's not that big. It was probably above the recommended storing temperature for a good 6 hours. Did I ruin the HGH? It's in the powder form.

I think I'm anxious over nothing.

Last edited:

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your gh should be fine bud

Reaction score
Yeah I figured as much. What's the best way to reconstitute it? What keeps happening to me is when I put the syringe of sterile water into the vial, the vacuum sucks the water out of the syringe too fast even if I hold the plunger in place.

Reaction score
I think letting the water rush into the vial like that is compromising your gh potency

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured as much. What's the best way to reconstitute it? What keeps happening to me is when I put the syringe of sterile water into the vial, the vacuum sucks the water out of the syringe too fast even if I hold the plunger in place.

vent the vial first

Lola Zphc

Lady Member
Reaction score
I have some HGH in my fridge but after I cooked I put some hot food in there. The fridge temperature climbed up after that because it's not that big. It was probably above the recommended storing temperature for a good 6 hours. Did I ruin the HGH? It's in the powder form.

I think I'm anxious over nothing.

You didnt ruin HGh, but fridge can)

New Threads